The Caring Corner :)

You know, I might actually try throwing out my microwave. The display on the thing doesn't work anymore anyway, so it's slightly dangerous to use.

Using my oven in the summer in the South sounds bad too though.

Reactions: rSl
I said that I was experiencing anxiety at night.

IMG-8790.jpg

So, I went to my psych, and they increased the Rexulti to 3mg. It's still at night.

Crap man, 2mg is just a depression dose. 3mg is a schizo dose. He must think I'm schizo.

Just thought I'd show that Peony does end up having some positive experiences now and again. So far today she's slapped my backside (in a flirty way) when I was changing the bedsheets we now have two kids, been stroking my hair, has had mac and cheese + a honey and lemon yoghurt for her midday meal, and has read more stories than I thought humanly possible. The plan for this afternoon seems to be more stories.

Reactions: rSl
Still haven't started my 3mg dose of Rexulti yet, but hopefully that happens tomorrow. The staff that's in charge of preparing the meds wasn't in this evening, so for all I know the 3mg Rexulti is already down there, but they couldn't give it to me yet. One more night of being crazy, I guess. I wonder if there's a way to keep myself from posting for a day or two.

I start the 3mg Rexulti tonight. They even gave it to me this morning for later, because they said they wouldn't be in tonight. The pill is pink now. Can't wait to see what it does.

I hear it takes 10 to 12 days for Rexulti to reach a steady concentration after changing dosage though, so I might not be cured for a while yet.

Best wishes to those in the areas of flooding.
They said there could be severe thunderstorms here in NC today, tomorrow, and Monday, but I haven't seen it yet. Looking at the national map, it seems to mostly be on top of New York and Pennsylvania, which some stuff extending as far south as Virginia.

They said there could be severe thunderstorms here in NC today, tomorrow, and Monday, but I haven't seen it yet. Looking at the national map, it seems to mostly be on top of New York and Pennsylvania, which some stuff extending as far south as Virginia.

I think @rygD was more referring to the chaos that's engulfed western Germany and surrounding countries , with roads broken up, bridges washed away, whole communities wiped off the map.

Last edited:
I think maybe the extra Rexulti is already helping. I was out from before 1 AM to just before 4 AM. I'm usually up around 2 AM. I was also out from 7 PM to 9 PM and 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM, apparently.

I had a pretty long and weird dream, but I don't remember much bad stuff happening in it. Mostly my main concern right now is waking up a little nauseous. I think maybe water will take care of it though.

I slept from about 8 PM to almost 11 PM, but that's it so far. Feeling angry with no clue as to why. Since I only have about two hours before my morning meds, I guess I'll just stay up.

This is my first workday whit only one Crutch (Krücke, ), i wonder how good this might work, i had some succes this weekend, but its maybe different when you walk the whole day on the Shop, or when you just walk some times from the Couch to the toilet, or the kitchen or something...

I have the Crutch on the Side of the not damaged leg, so the damaged leg gets the whole force on working, somethimes i can feel its hurts a tiny bit, but its still ok..

My Plan is to build up some new muskles on the right leg, so it will be that strong as the left leg, so i dont need the crutch anymore..

Back