The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wish for an alien invasion as karmic payback to all the world's governments, but apparently none of the aliens want a piece of this shitshow. That proves that aliens are rational, at least. :p

World governments are puppets.

What humans really need is a good long time developing *without* alien interference.

Will that happen? Nope.

So what you are really asking is for a drastically more mature species to come and kick out the puppet masters.

Some problems with that.
An abused and properly conditioned animal will see any attempt to separate it from its abusive master as a threat and will attack the helping hand, while defending the master.

Any species brutish enough to ignore the human condition that just came in here and openly ousted the current slave masters.... Would create their own problems by doing so.... And besides.... We are requesting a vastly more mature species step in.
That rules out all warlike or opportunistic trader species... And besides, the biggest baddies of that bunch already count sol system as part of their territory.

This mature species would not operate confrontationly or dualistically in any way... Meaning they would assist all species equally towards multiversal symbiotic co-operation and harmony.

The more enlightened species are split between those who strongly oppose interference of any kind, and those who feel it is their duty to get their hands dirty... So to speak.

So what is happening here...?
Well, as it turns out this planet is practically over run with species from all over the multiverse, all serving their own agendas.

How can this be happening on such an extensive scale and the vast majority of humans are oblivious?

Well humans have been abused and conditioned for a very long time now...

I for one, am of the opinion that anonymous influence, leaving the choices to human beings to be the healthiest course of action for all.

Direct interference I believe will lead only to disaster.

So, the motto is:

Don't fight.
Don't make yourself right.
Don't dictate, or manipulate...

Be an inspiration!

Woop woop!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Finally got the med changes I wanted. Two meds discontinued, but another one is being increased to compensate. Hopefully I'll be less crazy now though.
[doublepost=1533328052,1533327490][/doublepost]Guys, I just realized, now that I'm not crazy, I have nothing interesting to post.

You may be asking how that's different from before. The key word is 'realized'. >_>

I like that self-mocking sense of humour. Are the new meds working as you had hoped?
Well, I have to laugh at something. No, they don't seem to be helping much, if at all. The haze from the previous one was hugely bothersome, but with the current one I can't say I won't kill someone at the drop of a hat.

Oh. Nevermind.

Bad news. The first few days of the changed meds went fine, but after getting my groceries yesterday morning, I basically slept from noon to 4:30 AM without much awake time. Even now, after some coffee, I'm having trouble staying awake. I hope not every day is like this...

@JDTAY: ouch.. But maybe it's recovered sleep? Try to get back to night sleep!

It's funny, I just talked about being tired, but now I've just spent most of the past hour being more angry and hyper than ever. Damn, I don't wanna lose progress on the meds though. You know, technically the second discontinuation hasn't happened yet, maybe I should hold out for that.

For those keeping track, my duloxetine and divalproex stayed the same, my aripiprazole increased, my budeprion was discontinued, and my clonazepam will be discontinued if I don't have too much trouble with the other changes.

I've spent over $3000 keeping my co-worker's grown daughter from being falsely accused of various thefts, trespasses, and property damages by no less than five people who are baying for her blood, and if this doesn't stop real soon, I'm going to need to cancel my otherwise fully-paid Pyra preorder, because without it stopping soon, I'll be forced to kill it in order to pay the bills until I can go back to work.

Send some thoughts my way, guys. Please. I and my co-worker's family really, really need that. (And money.)

Over $3200 now, which is definitely not only putting the Pyra in jeopardy, but also my co-worker's family life as she knows it in jeopardy.

Please let that be the last payment I will have had to make to keep her out of the clink. Please...

What eludes me here is why you have to pay for her troubles... I can somewhat imagine doing that for family or really, really good friends, but co-workers?

What eludes me here is why you have to pay for her troubles... I can somewhat imagine doing that for family or really, really good friends, but co-workers?
In short, someone who I've loaned large sums of money to before (in excess of $1500 one of those times), and who paid me back down to the cent and ahead of time, so I trust her.

As for why I'm doing it, because she's stretched her own finances to the limit trying to fight this. She doesn't like turning to other people for help, so for her to even mention it to me, she's already in pretty bad shape.

We also neither thought it would go this far. It became a multi-headed hydra that quickly got out of control, but the choice by that point was either fight it (and keep paying), or let the police come in and arrest on false charges, and lose several things - her grandkids (who live with the co-worker, alongside her daughter) lose their mom, they lose a couple of settlement checks in the 4-5 digit range (that would both pay me back in full and let them move from where they are, which they're real eager to do) because those are in the daughter's name, and my co-worker would no longer be my co-worker as our job is not flexible enough to let her take care of the grandkids plus work our job.

Last edited:
$3695 on the button now, but the good news is that I have confirmation that one of the two checks she's waiting on will be there tomorrow, and once that clears at the end of this week or early next, that's at least $1000 slashed from what she owes me, probably more. There's also now an order of protection going into effect tomorrow morning, while the woman who's been accusing her is in jail until Friday (although even that required me to pay $60), since the police realized she was setting up my co-worker's daughter (and several neighbors corroborated her story). That should prevent any more false accusations without forensics coming and investigating, and that will take up to three days plus require them to find proof (which they won't) before new charges can be pressed against my co-worker's daughter.

Still, just to be extra-safe, I wound up asking ED to cancel the voucher I'd also bought to pay my Pyra in full. My preorder is still intact... and if all goes to plan I should be getting the remaining balance returned to me over the next few weeks once the other check we're waiting on is obtained (and will get a new voucher then).

I think I'm finally out of the woods, guys... I really hope. It isn't over until it truly stops happening, but it seems to be heading in that direction. I can't take too much more of this, and out of what I've loaned her, almost a thousand of that is from some very generous friends of mine. I might be my co-worker's lifesaver... but they're mine.

Thanks to those of you who sent your thoughts. I appreciate it.

I can't take too much more of this, and out of what I've loaned her, almost a thousand of that is from some very generous friends of mine.
Do they know this? Covering loans with loans is a very bad practice and a recipe for disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back