The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about things that hit close to home.

h5_F9_DCBB0.png

have children, it's the recommended way to appreciate sleep whenever you can get it and become a morning person.

One of my fillings has decided to part company with me. I'm going to book an emergency appointment at my dentists tomorrow, till then life carries on.

Edit: Made an appointment by phone and it barely phased me, which is a definite improvement over the sinking feeling of doom that I usually experience. I rehearsed what I wanted to say with Idoha beforehand and I'm also grateful to her for making me see that it isn't necessarily the end of the world if you make a mistake.

Edit 2: Teeth fixed. :cool:

Last edited:
I broke a streak of two months without gambling last night. I think it's because looking at Hacker News's summer reading list made me depressed, since half the non-fiction books were about why humans can't be trusted to make decisions for themselves. Even if I didn't argue with that premise, I always wonder why the solution is to have humans' decisions made by other humans, as if they were magically above human error.

Sometimes I wish for an alien invasion as karmic payback to all the world's governments, but apparently none of the aliens want a piece of this shitshow. That proves that aliens are rational, at least. :p

My hayfever was quite a bit worse than usual today. Normally the symptoms aren't too bothersome, but this time my throat decided to get in on the action and at times I could barely breathe. Happily I'm fine now and didn't end up getting murdered by plant jizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back