The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

:D:p

PS. Sigh.

Uh oh, things just took a turn south in aforementioned thread...

Now I'm missing the IRC reaction even more! :mad::'(
[doublepost=1516078043,1516074801][/doublepost]Oh good, looks like things have recovered over in the Sega Retro-Bit thread.

@rygD, ask again later ;)
If it ever seriously comes down to it, I would prefer a temporary ban and an email or PM or something explaining how I fucked up. I really like being here, despite often dragging stuff off topic, or posting stupidity.

Oh, and I would want you to ban me, not someone else. As I have mentioned in the past, I like your style.

@JDTAY there will be an opportunity for you to come back to IRC in the future if you can prove yourself but you've been given plenty of chances so it's going to be longer than a week. There's plenty of other channels you can hang out on freenode (I've mentioned ##defocus many times and you would fit in immediately).

@rygD :) Yeah of course. Temp ban and email is how it should work but in this case, repeat offender.

baby, if someone's gonna ban me, i want it to be you :^*
I meant he gets down to it and handles the situation, rather than letting the boards get trashed up. Or at least he used to. I would rather be banned before I piss everyone off and do stuff that I would later regret.

Edit: I prefer situations be handled quickly, and hurt feelings can be dealt with later.

Now I remember. After the warning some people shit all over the boards even more, then start making personal attacks on the mods. Another reason why I respect you guys, even though I give you all a hard time.

Oh god. I just wrote out a rambling story about my days as a C++ help forum admin and the bans that entailed. It had no point, it was just reminiscing.
This is what getting old feels like.

Oh god. I just wrote out a rambling story about my days as a C++ help forum admin and the bans that entailed. It had no point, it was just reminiscing.
This is what getting old feels like.

We're still waiting for you to join the sacred realm that JDTAY isn't allowed into right now! ;)

Please share this story!

What Wally said. You could have put it behind a spoiler if you weren't sure. I mean, look at this thread. It would have been fine.

Well, now you guys are gonna be sorry you kicked me. The sky is falling here in the Metrolina area. Poor JDTAY is about to succumb to the elements, and he never got a chance to say goodbye.

RIP me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back