The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I don't think you can steal cats. Just convince them that there's a new place to get food. But the trouble is stopping them eating at the new place and the old place. Or else imprison it and expect things to get very smells very quickly.

But the trouble is stopping them eating at the new place and the old place.
One of my aunts had that problem with her cat, in the end she had to give him to the other person that was feeding him otherwise he would have exploded he was that fat.

We've had that. Some assholes gave food to our cats which then puked once they came back to us.

It's also possible to spoil cats forever by giving them some of that expensive food with probably some drugs included - anyways, after they tasted too much of that kind of stuff they don't touch the affordable kind anymore. That would also be a way to steal a cat.

de40c09d3de5374df80898df474e5ff9.jpg

I wish I was able to display my true self on these forums but my conversational skills seem to have atrophied due to lack of use + dear God is it a scary concept to get to grips with + I swear like a docker with tourettes irl so you'd have that to put up with. :D

/venting

TL:DR Strigoi is fucked up + shouldn't post while he is depressed.

@Strigoi: I'm sorry that you're depressed, and the Caring Corner is the best place to post when you feel that way. For what it's worth: you're not f'd up at all. I really think that if you talk to us and show some of yourself little by little over time then you'll start to feel more comfortable. Please know that no one here will judge you, so you're safe to be yourself, you just have to be brave and also take your time with it :) *huggles*.

Thanks for the kind words, I wasn't sure at first whether I should post anything because I felt that i'd be imposing myself, but well depression does iffy up your judgement + it makes you want to punish yourself, that's why I've been more argumentative than usual because I wanted people to hate me since I felt I didn't deserve any better + it also makes you try to drive people away because you'll be miserable when they've gone and that's what you deserve to be.

Hope I haven't talked your ear off too much btw. ;)

Hi Strigoi - you mightn't know me much because I don't post much on here, but I do read a lot.

Communicating is such a hard thing to do, and I understand that. It's nice that you were able to push yourself and write above. I wonder if you felt worried, or relief after you pressed the Post button. Depression can hold a lock on anything, Being argumentative is not a bad thing. It's a way to vent, and you can embrace that all you would like too. If you'd like, I have a video depression related you feel might hit some points that could give you some things to work from?

You mention it being scary to communicate above your primary method (image macros), So how about this idea to help ease yourself, if you feel comfortable with it anyway.

Write like noone is watching. Think of your hands as an extension of your mind, close your eyes and write. Just jot things down on the keyboard for as long as you feel safe with. And then you can choose what  you would like to do with it. For starting, It may be best to delete and close it off (could write in a notepadish program). Try doing it again in the near future, and see if you would like to read it again. Or saving it on your computer, and reading it latter - some people don't mind never reading it again. The important part was to feel the writing of your thoughts down. It'll be a nice help. It frees you from worrying about how others will take it... and gives you strength to build up to that. once you take that small first step.

What do you think?

Also another thing - don't feel that your words are less valuable than others. If you see other people on here posting and it scares you off - don't. To get to writing, they could have had to go through many steps - just like you to get to that stage. And they (we) appreciate to hear kind words around it. Remember - It's a caring corner, not a padded cell right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about short post am running around getting ready for dentists, was worried still not sure I should have done it, video would be great thanks, sounds like a good idea will give it a try.

Since I am Aspie/HFA (second one didn't officially exist in my area) that was just categorized as "stupid" for 21 years and had to train himself a lot to survive in very hostile environments from a very young age, I know depression and detachment from oneself because of self denial quite well and can only wish you good luck in finding your personal balance. By now I am only working against my nature as much as I have to in order to be able to afford a living slightly outside of normal society, but someday when I got my own place at the edge of civilisation, I may be allowed to be mute and emotional again.

It's all back and forth and trying to keep being in touch with yourself for everyone anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice Babs is dead today. Kinda weird. It is one of those "has always been there" artists in Sweden. A little youtube video to honor the dead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7_94j2qYbk

This movie caused quite the scandal at the time. Young swedish girl singing that kind of music?!? Inconcievable!!!

Anyway, slight remembrance. Back to the usual programme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back