The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I mean that if one person in there relationship feels as they do, and the other person isn't, and the first person actress on their feelings they will probably scare the other person off, as they may feel they are being smothered. Even if they hold back and only occasionally let little comments slip out it could poison the relationship. Be careful what words you use...depending on the person, they may misunderstand and think you wish to murder them. Actually, things that some people find romantic are very much not to others.

Nah, I mean that if one person in there relationship feels as they do, and the other person isn't, and the first person actress on their feelings they will probably scare the other person off, as they may feel they are being smothered. Even if they hold back and only occasionally let little comments slip out it could poison the relationship. Be careful what words you use...depending on the person, they may misunderstand and think you wish to murder them. Actually, things that some people find romantic are very much not to others.

My experience has been that people end up leaving no matter what you do/don't say or do. So I just don't bother trying anymore because it's only going to end badly anyway.

When I stopped trying things eventually got better. Scared a few people away*, but not trying to hide how I am was probably better for everyone. See, you can learn life skills from cartoon (and comic) villains. :D

*Plus a bunch of other drama that you would expect to find in human relationships.

I feel i get the point across when i want to murder someone. If you want to smother, and feel like you may have lost your grip, dont let them get away!

but not trying to hide how I am was probably better for everyone.

I'm inclined to agree. :)

<text unrelated>Earlier today Lady M and I were reading an article about a woman who wanted children but couldn't for some reason. Lady M mentioned how she wished it was possible to transfer her ability to make children to the aforementioned woman, since she'll never use it herself (she doesn't want children). Which I found rather touching, then I started wondering what she saw in a reprehensible human being like myself (as you do).</text unrelated>

I was about to go way off topic into the weird fiction realms, and maybe mythology and religion. Instead I will just say that, yes, it sucks that some of those that want to reproduce can't. At least they don't have to deal with spawning countless...things that just keep appearing. Perhaps they can take in and raise those that need parents or whatever.

(I wish some humans were more responsible with their reproduction, and considered the future of their offspring and other life on this pebble we live on.)

cool-building-jumping-monster-depression.jpg

I'm back.. Mostly here to take a break from the downward spiral of life and find company in a lot of strangers who probably don't care about my existence.

Hey but that's okay I just had two of--who I assumed-- were good friends Hurt me due to a preconceived notion of politics. This happened yesterday and it pains me so much.

My car's motor blew awhile back and while I have the means to repair it any day I have off from my twelve hour work days are always rainy. It's like clockwork!

My fiancée is being dragged to her limits with a dead end part time job that is working her with over 40 hours a week...and the place seems to get progressively worse. One of her coworkers assaulted another coworker and drew blood while punching her on the ground. Im glad my fiancée wasn't attacked for the safety of everybody else involved.

Everything feels inverted in the past I have had ultimately horrible jobs, but good friends and company. Now I have a great job but no friends and no company. I feel as if I am being poisoned and everything is slipping into chaos.

I am losing control of everything.

I'm back..

UJ: I'll hand you over to Lady M because she's better at the caring thing than I am.

LM: Hey, I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going so well :(. This will probably seem clichéd but remember to stay strong because things will get better, although it may not seem like it at the moment. Also something that helps me feel better when I'm down is to have a good grump about things with my Mr, you could try that with your fiancée if you haven't already. Hope things get better soon.

I've slept 3.5h and it would have been less if I didn't have ordered the police twice and set my alarm clock to an hour later...
Worked 7h afterwards today.

Pre-story: In March I moved to another apartment in the building after six years of sleep deprivation because of two surrounding neighbors that start their day and partying Sunday to Thursday at 22 o'clock and have the same here too now.
Several officials are in there already but none seems to be able to do anything to make it better since the new guy is in a wheel-chair and has a free pass for everything.

I can't move to a new flat since my income is too low for a new contract (although I could afford it, strange as it may seem) so I'm stuck.

Slowly losing my sanity since the wheel-chair guy is partying every second night and never on weekends.

Last edited:
Things don't seem so bleak but me and my fiancée share the same opinion of reality as it sits. We wish we could escape from it. We wish we didn't have to deal with society.

To make matters worse another alter appeared in my head.. which is marvelous. There's 25 now..,

We wish we could escape from it. We wish we didn't have to deal with society.

I'll agree with you there society is awful. I'd like to be able to have irl people interact with Lady M (she'd like that as well), but I know that if I try I'll get burned at the stake/straitjacketted and she'll be dismissed out of hand (which bothers me far more).

To make matters worse another alter appeared in my head.. which is marvelous. There's 25 now..,

Hoping you find this funny. http://www.apathtofreedom.net/Dealing-with-Alters.html

LOL

Yes many of us find that hilarious. The interesting thing is people have interacted with a few of them. Nobody seems to notice.

Nobody is aware of this unless I tell them. The bizarre thing about this is they have memories and skills.. things that aren't really transferable or "instinctual"

The recent one is a female ww2 sniper whose name is actually known vaguely to history. Her partner is more famous.

Also I have been able to confirm her abilities.. heck she was teaching a friend of ours how to sight in a scope.. with his gun and out shooting him.

Still it's a times hard having 25 people in here.. it's hard...

Still it's a times hard having 25 people in here.. it's hard...

I was going to say "I can imagine" but I'm afraid I'd be lying if I did. What I can say though is that I can provide sympathy and more than likely mostly useless advice if required.

There's four of us in my neck of the woods, Myself, Lady M, Bagpuss (A cat that Lady M and I created as a pet for Lady M) and most recently Rosie (My Nan's dog (Tess) was put to sleep recently and Lady M created Rosie to carry on the legacy so to speak).

I was going to say "I can imagine" but I'm afraid I'd be lying if I did.

There's four of us in my neck of the woods, Myself, Lady M, Bagpuss (A cat that Lady M and I created as a pet for Lady M) and most recently Rosie (My Nan's dog (Tess) was put to sleep recently and Lady M created Rosie to carry on the legacy so to speak).

Feels obligated to list them off

Fajigarh (Equally hard to explain)
Ankh (Hard to explain)
Vaaru (Ancient culture suspected location modern Iceland)
Vrash (Ukrainian Tribesman.)
Augustus (Roman politician, turned legionary.)
Genghis (Khan)
Bjorne (Viking)
Ogden (Knight Ukraine)
Chaismaine (Hungarian Gyspy and crook)
L----- ( Czech plague doctor)
Alisah (Irish wife to a Scottish barley Farmer)
Victor Von Ottenburg (Blind Scottish Nobleman)
M (Composer)
Derrick (Pirate.)
Xarus (Convict dumped in Australia.)
Claude ( Photographer 1816-1841)
"Tailor" (Hitman 1844-1903)
Darko Kavinsky (hitman 1844-1903)
Grant Johnson ( Business man, 1903-1925)
Marusia Chikhvintseva (Soviet sniper 1925-1944)
Kerrigan (Homeless Vietnam veteran 1946-198x)
Odin "of the flesh" (Hard to explain but I nearly forgot about him..)

By the gods that took a lot of digging to organize them all. Had to write down their names and get them in order. Looks like we miss counted.

Gods I have a headache. Saving this list for latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back