The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Essentially I found myself being tempted to using them so I decided to quit training with others and leave the scene and now continue doing it to get myself as strong as NATURALLY possible and just for myself. I am really glad I built that gym in my garage as it has let me exit that scene all together. It's a shame the friends I have that are into this as well and don't use roids live at the other side of the city so I can't train with them.

Don't get me wrong I have no objection to people using steroids that's their choice, but my god there are so many roided wankers who give shitty diet advice, shitty training advice and mock people who decide not to inject themselves with drugs to get ahead, then they make out they have to work out just as hard as us to get results. 
Good decision. I'd keep away from such circles, they're just narcissistic idiots.

I stopped this kind of training when I've gotten into martial arts and needed a lower point of balance (my chest and shoulders were too heavy to keep a really stable balance in a fight).

My only accepted steroids are Techno music and high calorie sweets (that are also my main diet) !! :D

Like I said before it shits me when they start preaching to other people about diets and regimes.

Just how much steroids work has been demonstrated by several studies, it completely changes the rules on diets, training etc.

I remember they did a study with 4 groups of people, one group did no exercise and received no steroids.  Another received steroids and did no weight training, another group did weight training and no steroids and the final group received steroids and did weight training.

The results were so substantial it's not funny  basically the guys who took steroids and did nothing gained twice the amount of muscle the guys who were working out gained.  The steroids users who worked out gained 4 times as much. So quite literally these guys who are giving me advice on diet and eating could quite literally walk into the gym and bang their head in the wall entire time and have twice the success than a natural user.  They can do any shit routine and it will have amazing results, these guys somehow feel the need to mock those of us not on roids and lecture us on what we should be doing. They could just up their dosage for better results as well.

It's such a joke and it gives so many people unreal expectations on what is possible. I just left because I was tired of it however power lifting/body building is steroid abuse heaven so I don't know why I should have expected anything else. I just thought they wouldn't have been such pricks about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
People who've made bad decisions are often the most vocal about why others should do the same.
...in order to convince themselves that it's a good thing.
Yeah they are delusional.  They all talk about how it is safe but it really isn't. I looked into it myself and when you look at it objectively it isn't at all. However if you look at fitness forums or powerlifting/body building forums all you will just get an echo chamber of how safe it is. Same story in the gym as well. 

What they do is look at the medical use of steroids which is pretty much completely safe. However in the medical field they use it to normalize levels not increase them dramatically. When you use it to basically exceed what the human body is capable the short term side effects are crazy in themselves and the long term effects are fairly unknown.  This is a drug which short term effects shrink the balls, can grow breasts on a male, makes guys infertile, elevate blood pressure, give heart issues, strokes, changes cholesterol levels more bad stuff less good stuff, make guys bald, this stuff can happen when used medically as well but nowhere near to the same degree. 

The guys are also taking a few different types of steroids, as well as taking other drugs to counter the side effects of what the steroids are doing like the shrinking of balls, growing breasts etc and they still talk about how safe it is.There are quite a few body builders that just drop dead in their 30's and 40's but it's always an undiagnosed heart defect.Funny that but no it's completely safe :p

None of them have seemed to think even when they point to steroid research papers which talk about it and thought to themselves hang on a second I am taking about 5 different items and in much larger quantities is that research really still relevant?

Happy Mother's Day to all the indifferent or depressed mothers out there!

Actually - forget special days, forget specific groups of people - Here's hoping everyone is happy for an indefinite period of time :)

Strigoi overuse ?
latest_cb_20081220105234.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back