Test-Run of the 1GHz Pandoras happens today (2012-07-05)

Craigix may i ask a question?abouy payment...if this is not the correct section please let me know.is it possible to organize a monthly paying fee?that is,like with cars etc,where i pay the item month by month by credit card,bank account or similar?

Are the first 20 sent then? I was originally no.25, was hoping to see if I made the cutoff(but I got no email this evening anyway?)

(null)

Note that due to a couple of people dropping out / not paying, the queue numbers are no longer accurate.
Oh. On one hand that sounds lovely to me, lowering my queue number, but I also hope it means you won't have problems filling up those lost sales.

Craigix may i ask a question?abouy payment...if this is not the correct section please let me know.is it possible to organize a monthly paying fee?that is,like with cars etc,where i pay the item month by month by credit card,bank account or similar?

There was a thread on this in the past.

It might be possible but we won't ship the unit until the full amount is paid.

Are the first 20 sent then? I was originally no.25, was hoping to see if I made the cutoff(but I got no email this evening anyway?)

(null)
I think they are.I recieved a despatched e-mail for mine this morning.I will collect it friday from my parents place.Guess yours should be in the very next batch of 1ghz to ship.

In this shipment of 20 1GHz Pandoras from ED, did you also get some of the 600MHz units? Some of the upgraded orders are still waiting, can't imagine who that might include :rolleyes:

It's being sorted out this week, the 1Ghz units did interfere a little, I'm sorry about that, they took a little extra time.

I'm guessing I can't persuade you to up to a 1Ghz unit? :)

Will have more 'normal' units next week.

My 1GHz Pandora just arrived, great stuff! :D

That Box it came in is awesome, I don't have a camera at hand, hope one of the others will upload a picture of it.

/me runs off to purchase SD Cards

That Box it came in is awesome, I don't have a camera at hand, hope one of the others will upload a picture of it.

=( i am not the first one =(, well didnt expect that anyway.

Are you UK, that might explain why you got it so fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's being sorted out this week, the 1Ghz units did interfere a little, I'm sorry about that, they took a little extra time.

Hah, I can't afford a normal unit, let alone a 1GHz.

Cheers for the info. I shall take it with salt as usual :p

Whaaat?? how come no camera?? either borrow a friend´s one as quick, or hand draw images of it and post! :p

edit: and the box too.

Will some of these 'normal' units you receive be allocated to 'classic' orders and 'upgrades' like myself?

It is well documented that upgrade #92 has shipped and I'm #96 while PaulForey is #97

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/7499-faster-deliveryupgrade-craigs-orders/page__st__400#entry164446

Maybe you could look here too, as I'm sure Toby would like that info, and the thread is currently locked until you answer.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/8993-when-will-you-recieve-the-next-shipment-from-ed/

Bottom line, will I be getting a unit next week or not?

Cheers.

Back