SuperZaxxon 1.62 compatibility status for ptitSeb PND

My main issue seems releated to a build of fuildsynth on my side (no clue why, but I think it use glib somehow, didn't spent much time to investigate, I just recompiled and that's it). So I still have a few PND not working, but most are. But I haven't tested everything as I am fixing PND when I find a broken one.

My next big steps, besides the standards PND will be to update the runtime PND (both wxpython and monort) and then Codeblocks itself.

hey ptitSeb, sorry to hijack your compatibility thread, but ekianjo noted that apkenv is not working anymore with the update. do you have an updated toolchain available already? I'm still using sebt3's ancient toolchain (virtualbox image) and was never compiling on the pandora directly ... thanks for your help :)

hey ptitSeb, sorry to hijack your compatibility thread, but ekianjo noted that apkenv is not working anymore with the update. do you have an updated toolchain available already? I'm still using sebt3's ancient toolchain (virtualbox image) and was never compiling on the pandora directly ... thanks for your help :)
It may have been related to the driver issue from the full flash image, let me retry before doing a full recompile :) I'll let you know!

Minetest -> does not work for me (even after update of drivers). Crashes after menu

The Gimp: launches, but freezes when trying to switch in single window mode. 

I showed World of Goo at the talk, and my Pandora runs the latest update.

So apkenv certainly should work.

I'll update yactfeau one of these days... I need to find the time for doing so :(

@EvilDragon

thanks for confirmation

@Ekianjo

yeah, please let me know if there's really a problem or not. Don't have that much time to work on anything.

@sebt3 - i know what you mean but well an updated toolchain would be nice to have :)

@sebt3 - i know what you mean but well an updated toolchain would be nice to have :)
well here you go : :p
Code:
setprj
opkg-target update
opkg-target upgrade #(will be long, might need a few runs too)
$SDK_PATH/scripts/installer.sh -only update_libtool
$SDK_PATH/scripts/installer.sh -only update_config_script

Enemy Territory: Legacy does not run on Zaxxon 1.70RC anymore.  Here is the pndrun out file.
looks like an issue with the SGX driver not the glibc issue.. which SGX driver are you using? have you tried using another?

Enemy Territory: Legacy does not run on Zaxxon 1.70RC anymore.  Here is the pndrun out file.
looks like an issue with the SGX driver not the glibc issue.. which SGX driver are you using? have you tried using another?
I agree. I just tested it and it works on my side.

As TrashyMG suggested, try to re-install the SGX Driver, and reboot your Pandora.

I used SGX4.10.  Changed it to 4.03 and it works now.  Thanks.  Just curious, what's in SGX 4.10 that breaks it?
Hmmm, it should work, I think I had made the change for that, but I may have missed it.

The 4.10 driver don't support X11 context creaction, only FrameBuffer (that mean, only Fullscreen app). I will make it compatible on next release, I'm waiting on some upstream changes to make it compatible with official servers.

Lazarus PND fails to build PandaBAS under 1.70 - complains at link stage about GTK libs.

/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ld: cannot find -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0

/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ld: cannot find -lgtk-x11-2.0

/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ld: cannot find -lgdk-x11-2.0

/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ld: cannot find -lgobject-2.0

/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ld: cannot find -lglib-2.0

/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ld: cannot find -lgthread-2.0

/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ld: cannot find -lgmodule-2.0

/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ld: cannot find -lpango-1.0

/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ld: cannot find -lcairo

/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ld: cannot find -latk-1.0
Hope that can be resolved - can't release a new PandaBAS without it! :)

Newer FPC would be nice too...

D.

Arg. Lazarus broken? That's unexpected.

I'll try to fix and update yes.
That's great - I only found this last night when I went to build a new PandaBAS. The Pi port builds just fine and it built well on the Pandora until I updated the firmware...

Please, if you can, update ASAP so I can get this update done :)

Edit: Or, if you can send me details of your build process, I can do it myself! Might be good for me to learn how...

Cheers,

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would apreciate a Lazarus update, too.

(Don't know yet if I do have that issue - haven't tried to build Squared! under 1.70 by now, though)

My issue is the build process (for fpc). Lazarus should be plug'n compile, but fpc, I need to refine my build process, to be sure everything is compile with the vfpv3 flag (and avoid missmatch).

Back