Still trying to get the survey results

The first rule of Craig's preorder club is... you don't talk about Craig's preorder club.
So then Craig truly MUST be the leader! He is by far the best at not talking about the preorder club.   ;)

Looks like it :(

I really am wondering if it would be best for ED to start saving his profits for a pandora-successor.

Commercially speaking, sending limitless units to some other company's customers is a very bad idea.

Lewis Carroll said:
"You couldn't have it if you did want it," the Queen said. "The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday – but never jam to-day."

"It must come sometimes to 'jam to-day'," Alice objected.

"No, it can't," said the Queen.
/me is feeling pessimistic :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Another rule for Craig's preorder club is to always be missleading on dates and time frames. Keep everyone else guessing.

Looks like it :(

I really am wondering if it would be best for ED to start saving his profits for a pandora-successor.

Commercially speaking, sending limitless units to some other company's customers is a very bad idea.
He said hoping to warp space time.

Okay, I got the full list - but as mentioned before, it's just a looong text file... which means I need to turn it into a proper Excel sheet now to continue to work with that.

I'll keep you informed :)

Okay, I got the full list - but as mentioned before, it's just a looong text file... which means I need to turn it into a proper Excel sheet now to continue to work with that.

I'll keep you informed :)
Can you ask those same who helped with the dragonbox support queue to help sort the order list?

SOMETHING!!! Holy crap I just assumed he was going to keep saying tomorrow and then never get it to you.

How many lines is it? What color is the text? What font did he use? We need something on which to inaccurately and pointlessly speculate on!

@WizardStan

Tequila worms are wonderful.   ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back