Trying to find a fair solution

Read the post. Does this sound like a fair solution?

• Yes (I'm not in Craigs Queue)

Votes: 46 54.1%
  • Yes (I'm in Craigs Queue)

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • No (if possible, let me know why)

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Quite a change. I guess he's written off all the preorders otherwise the books would be looking significantly worse. I'd love to see his 2012/13 accounts with ICP2 Kickstarter funds.

Just saw this thread.  Sorry, did not read all 18 pages.

Basically I am only willing to pay up to the current price of a Pandora.  So if you are selling 1GHz units for 450 Euro, I'm already in for 300 Euro, and so I am only willing to pay 150 Euro at this point.

I don't understand why I should be expected to pay what is essentially a preorder tax, when someone else who didn't support this project earlier can get it for less money than myself.  I know I'll probably never get a refund and I'd rather lose the money I've already put in than pay more than someone who invested nothing in this to begin with.

You're simply going to be a new customer of Evil dragon with a working unit in your hand... or somebody who got boned by Craig -

You shouldn't be both - Don't be both.. Both is a mental mind game that feeds off your resentment.

Yoda_zps2d645e12.gif

Resentment leads to fear, Fear leads to hate, hate leads to suffering... take up Eds offer and join the light side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, did not read all 18 pages.

I don't understand why I should be expected to pay what is essentially a preorder tax, when someone else who didn't support this project earlier can get it for less money than myself.  I know I'll probably never get a refund and I'd rather lose the money I've already put in than pay more than someone who invested nothing in this to begin with.
There is no spoon... *ahem* ... no preorder money.

Read.

Just do it.

and then...

Understand!   :3

Resentment leads to fear, Fear leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...
Don't quote the bullshit version of this sentence from the new episodes. It does not make any sense just like the scripts of the whole new SW movies. Yoda is just saying BS the whole time in the new ones because Lucas doesn't know how to write a movie and doesn't care because he just made these movies to sell toys, not to talk to your brain.

The original version from the Empire strikes back is :

fear is the path to the dark side. fear leads to anger. anger leads to hate. hate leads to suffering.
This one makes sense. That's the one you should quote.

Just a quick update: The first 60 fully Pandora-tested LCDs arrived yesterday - which means production will resume this week and we can finally start with the upgrades.
You still have over 90 Rebirth Pandoras, it seems that nobody want them, which is sad. Maybe more advertising for these? Or maybe people don't see the Rebirth option?

Just a quick update: The first 60 fully Pandora-tested LCDs arrived yesterday - which means production will resume this week and we can finally start with the upgrades.
You still have over 90 Rebirth Pandoras, it seems that nobody want them, which is sad. Maybe more advertising for these? Or maybe people don't see the Rebirth option?
Maybe they should be sold already overclocked to about 900Mhz?

i won't judge whether the offer is fair or not. It's a good question for whom it is fair? 

For me the 100€+VAT offer is acceptable. Just to end this story. 

I hope you send the offer to all waiting customers per mail. I do not want to read in a few months that my chance was months ago in some section 

i won't judge whether the offer is fair or not. It's a good question for whom it is fair? 

For me the 100€+VAT offer is acceptable. Just to end this story. 

I hope you send the offer to all waiting customers per mail. I do not want to read in a few months that my chance was months ago in some section 
I hope sends an email and posts that he's sent it. Call me a cynic but I have little trust in the data Craig sent ED and I'll feel much better once I get a mail from ED. Then I'll know I never have to deal with Craig again.

How much would it cost to "upgrade" from Crag's boned queue to one of these?

How much would it cost to "upgrade" from Crag's boned queue to one of these?
100€ for a CC unit, 270€ (or 300€) for a GHZ unit. With donations the CC unit will maybe subsidized to cost 50€.

I think, that he meant a "rebirth".
ED said the Rebirth would cost only 10€ less then a Ghz unit. And that he has some refurbished CC mainboards left. For 100€ he can buy the screens, cases, nubs etc make a complete CC Pandora. The subsidized 50€ version was my idea, I made a poll about it. Not sure if ED would do it. I hope I did not say something wrong so far.

I did mean rebirth at at only a 10€  difference that pretty much kills that as an option. =/

Looks like I'm eyeballing a CC pandy.

TL;DR - been on holiday for 3 weeks, and missed this thread.

Can I actually get my Pandora if I pay 100 Euro? Is this an actual option now? I don't care what model of Pandora I get, but I'll pay 100 Euro to get it.

Back