Spot

Now is the time to bug Squidge about implementing virtualisation! You gotta feed the beast!

Lacuna and Numo are easily enough to justify this! And there is tons of other GP32 homebrew stuff that was/is great. Thanks Squidge!

edit: and if it's fast enough for emus, then fMSX, fGB etc will hold us over until F-day :)

Definitely deserves a bump. This is one of the finest projects on the GP2X. Motivate the Squidge, and the Squidge motivates you!

*Motivating Squidge*
Squidge is the veteran. Squidge is the master and coder of coders. Squidge is the man, no matter what others says!

So, go up to your room and code! :)

squirrel is awesome! :)
Would be soooooo nice to finally be able to play some of the good old gp32 software again, but at a decent screen this time :)

*motivate* GO SQUIDGEY! The squidgenator has struck again...

Alex. posted on Mar 14 2007 at 09:49 PM said:
xenonflash posted on Mar 14 2007 at 05:40 PM said:
Am I the only one who doesn't think this is totally awesome and another killer app for GP2X? Cause I've been looking at the programs available for GP32, and there's nothing really that isn't already out for GP2X. Other than a good NES emulator. No doubt that this is incredibly amazing work nonetheless.
you asked for it hmm :)

Another World
Bolcataxian
Bolcatoid
Lacuna
Breedz
GPFinalWar
GPWar
Bouncy Paint

And that's just off the top of my head, I didn't really search through the GP32 archive since June last year.

- Alex

Plus Xroar :)

Last edited by a moderator:
He seems to have got some motivation in him. Let's see what it produces. ;P

xenonflash posted on Mar 14 2007 at 10:00 PM said:
Alex. posted on Mar 14 2007 at 05:49 PM said:
xenonflash posted on Mar 14 2007 at 05:40 PM said:
Am I the only one who doesn't think this is totally awesome and another killer app for GP2X? Cause I've been looking at the programs available for GP32, and there's nothing really that isn't already out for GP2X. Other than a good NES emulator. No doubt that this is incredibly amazing work nonetheless.
you asked for it hmm :)

Another World
Bolcataxian
Bolcatoid
Lacuna
Breedz
GPFinalWar
GPWar
Bouncy Paint

And that's just off the top of my head, I didn't really search through the GP32 archive since June last year.

- Alex
I stand corrected.....
Lacuna is amazing.
Get out! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a small update...

Spot is now writing a total blur to the lcd. The blur is because the BLU Firmware is running too fast and blurring up the scrolly :D

Back