Spot

adso posted on Mar 14 2007 at 07:55 AM said:
I'm glad I voted for the mystery project!! :D
Me too :D

Does this mean I can play Xroar again, I have been missing my Dragon :(

Wonderful idea and work Squidge, thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard it was going to be on the GP2X, but never saw it released. It may very well be out though.

EvilDragon posted on Mar 14 2007 at 12:30 AM said:
BTW: Slubman Firmware and Mr. Spiv's Multifirmware doesn't run yet ;)

I'd be very suprised if any apart from the firmware it ships with works yet due to some rather nasty hacks :)

sweet mother of jesus! I am speechless. I really do not know who I should worship now... zodttd or squidge. Maybe both! This has made my day.

Has the recent news about the demise of Gamepark allowed this project to come to light, or is it just a coincidence? Just seems an interesting one timing wise, so I was wondering.

It's exciting stuff - I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Awesome Squidge! It seems that everytime something like this comes out my batteries are dead...

Am I the only one who doesn't think this is totally awesome and another killer app for GP2X? Cause I've been looking at the programs available for GP32, and there's nothing really that isn't already out for GP2X. Other than a good NES emulator. No doubt that this is incredibly amazing work nonetheless.

xenonflash posted on Mar 14 2007 at 05:40 PM said:
Am I the only one who doesn't think this is totally awesome and another killer app for GP2X? Cause I've been looking at the programs available for GP32, and there's nothing really that isn't already out for GP2X. Other than a good NES emulator. No doubt that this is incredibly amazing work nonetheless.
you asked for it hmm :)

Another World
Bolcataxian
Bolcatoid
Lacuna
Breedz
GPFinalWar
GPWar
Bouncy Paint

And that's just off the top of my head, I didn't really search through the GP32 archive since June last year.

- Alex

Alex. posted on Mar 14 2007 at 05:49 PM said:
xenonflash posted on Mar 14 2007 at 05:40 PM said:
you asked for it hmm :)

Another World
Bolcataxian
Bolcatoid
Lacuna
Breedz
GPFinalWar
GPWar
Bouncy Paint

And that's just off the top of my head, I didn't really search through the GP32 archive since June last year.

- Alex
I stand corrected.....

Back