SONY PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Nintendo, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Chip

Chip [Insert Custom Title Here]

Got my vita, got it hacked, and have been playing around with it for the last few days. Definitely a decent piece of hardware for the most part. The display is certainly a lot nicer than the PSP, and it's plenty powerful enough to run all the emulators I want with graphics filters. The buttons and dpad are clickier than I prefer, but they're not bad. All in all, a worthwhile purchase.

spud42, Nintendo and levi like this.
  2. matzesu

matzesu Hardcore Member

They were 3 PSP Games i wantet to play on my Vita: Gun Showdown, Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, and Metal Slugg Anthologie (All 7 Games on one Game),
    But sadly they never came up on the PSN Store..

And no GTA beside the PSP Games..

3. spud42

spud42 Very Active Member

4. Jumpman

Jumpman Advanced Member

Just a PSA for those who may be interested in hacking their Vita who are on 3.69 or 3.70 Firmwares, do a Google search as it's in coming in about 4-6 more weeks(mid to late May). The announcement came out March 30, and it should drop 6-8 weeks after that, as the guy releasing it wants everyone to have a chance to be ready in case of updates, blocks, etc. I was on 3.68 awhile back, and didn't realize at the time, I could have added CFW, so I missed out at the time. It's all good, as I knew a fix would be offered sooner or later for 3.69/3.70, and hopefully Sony won't update the Vita again past this, but I won't be holding my breath. LOL

Chris

5. Nintendo

Nintendo Nintendo Switch

@Jumpman

Awesome news, thanks for the heads up, mate :)

Jumpman likes this.
  6. Jumpman

Jumpman Advanced Member

PSA: Trinity, the new jailbreak for the Vita(3.69/3.70) has been released, and while I haven't had time to try it, I plan to later today or tomorrow if and when I get time. So for those who are interested, do a search of "trinity" for PS Vita and I'm sure you'll eventually get where you need to be, as Youtube and Google are your friends. LOL

I'll report back on ease of use, or lack there of once I'm done my Vita, but from what I've seen so far, it looks pretty basic.

Chris

Nintendo likes this.