Single Nub Units Again

Has anyone who has gotten this email: "We've put you down for a one nub unit, we're just waiting to get some more in stock. As soon as your order has been dispatched you'll receive a confirmation e-mail." Gotten any confirmation yet? Apologies to Craig, just feeling antsy and refreshing my email inbox every 5 seconds. =P

Yes some people have, check back through the thread. :) I'm still not clear on what getting more stock in means, unless they're anticipating more failed nubs. Or waiting on random parts to complete some partial one nub Pandoras they have there.

You're not alone anyway.

darfgarf said:
typing from my brand spanking new pandora, both nubs seem to work fine, though i didnt expect the tops of them to spin around.

:eek: Congrats!

What do you mean the tops spin around?

May I ask if yours was delivered by UPS or Royal Mail?

Seriously, Jacquelyn is killing me... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cuetzpalin said:
darfgarf said:
typing from my brand spanking new pandora, both nubs seem to work fine, though i didnt expect the tops of them to spin around.

:eek: Congrats!

May I ask if yours was delivered by UPS or Royal Mail?

Seriously, Jacquelyn is killing me... :blink:

As in rotate, nothing bad, just unexpected. Seems mine has a broken lcd cable though >.<

Cuetzpalin said:
The circular plastic that you touch when you use the nub spins quite freely. Surprised me too when I first used them.

EDIT: :ph34r:

Aurekana said:
Has anyone who has gotten this email: "We've put you down for a one nub unit, we're just waiting to get some more in stock. As soon as your order has been dispatched you'll receive a confirmation e-mail." Gotten any confirmation yet? Apologies to Craig, just feeling antsy and refreshing my email inbox every 5 seconds. =P

Gotten a confirmation that it was sent the the this the 30th (do not know the the shipping method)

what time did you get that email. I'm in the next 5 for the one nubs deb said and that was Thursday.

mecksg1 said:
what time did you get that email. I'm in the next 5 for the one nubs deb said and that was Thursday.
9:45 AM PST

Hello from my new single nub Pandora. It arrived this afternoon. The right nub is definitely iffy, but everything else seems to work fine.

Sike Zero said:
Hello from my new single nub Pandora. It arrived this afternoon. The right nub is definitely iffy, but everything else seems to work fine.

Does the right and left click behaviour work fine?

GENTLEMEN. I have arrived at the club.

The right nub is fairly cactus, it's got some scratchy crap in it. Trying to click with it was a nightmare at first, I opened about 20 terminals in a row at one point. Arrgh! Some calibration dancing and compressed air seems to have brought it under control, although it's still a little scratchy. I'll get it fixed up when my batch 2 unit arrives.

More words from me later. :)

Cuetzpalin said:
Sike Zero said:

Does the right and left click behaviour work fine?

It's definitely not perfect, but I can left and right click. It's a little erratic but I've been using it for about 4 hours and I'm kind of used to how it responds. I haven't tried any gaming that needs the right nub yet though. But at this point, I'm satisfied with the way the mouse clicks work.

Gruso said:

The right nub is fairly cactus, it's got some scratchy crap in it. Trying to click with it was a nightmare at first, I opened about 20 terminals in a row at one point. Arrgh! Some calibration dancing and compressed air seems to have brought it under control, although it's still a little scratchy. I'll get it fixed up when my batch 2 unit arrives.

Okay, you know you've been dying to, so get your thoughts together and spill it.

We'll be waiting. B)

Gruso said:

Awesome :D Congrats :)

Gruso said:

Great news Gruso, really pleased to hear you've got your Pandora.

Are you running Cubase via Hatari?

Back