Single Nub Units Again

I chickened out. My wife convinced me that I'm too OCD to be happy with a faulty unit (and she's right). I emailed them and told them never mind (as well as apologize for the trouble). I feel a little silly, but oh well. :)

wermy said:
I chickened out. My wife convinced me that I'm too OCD to be happy with a faulty unit (and she's right). I emailed them and told them never mind (as well as apologize for the trouble). I feel a little silly, but oh well. :)

Sorry to hear about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
wermy said:
since you dropped out can I have it?

Im not on the prorder list but Ill pay for it if I Can buy it!

so craig, can I have it or not?

thank you

Davy_B said:

Eh, it's no big deal. It was an impulse decision, and in hindsight I'm glad my wife was there to point out how I'd probably be feeling after receiving it. However, I emailed them last night telling them never mind, and am still waiting to hear from them. I was told it would be a few days before it shipped, so I hope I caught it in time. :)

wermy said:
Davy_B said:

Eh, it's no big deal. It was an impulse decision, and in hindsight I'm glad my wife was there to point out how I'd probably be feeling after receiving it. However, I emailed them last night telling them never mind, and am still waiting to hear from them. I was told it would be a few days before it shipped, so I hope I caught it in time. :)
lets hope so, cause I want it :lol:

obiwan22 said:

Well I hope you get it. I did just get a confirmation email saying I have been taken off the one-nub list.
Oddly, though, I seem to have jumped back about 400 in the queue since I last inquired (from around 1700 to around 2100). :(
At least I will be guaranteed 2 working nubs...

wermy said:
obiwan22 said:

Well I hope you get it. I did just get a confirmation email saying I have been taken off the one-nub list.
Oddly, though, I seem to have jumped back about 400 in the queue since I last inquired (from around 1700 to around 2100). :(
At least I will be guaranteed 2 working nubs...
dont know, I didnt preorder a pandora yet.

I just sent an email saying I want to buy the single nub version

hey craig any word if I can have it or not? I sent you an pm but you didnt respond. I also sent an email to openpandora in the first post.

A simple no would be better than not saying anything at all!

You do understand that they're busy (leading to e-mail response times of a few days), and also quite likely in a different time-zone from yourself, I hope? ;) Patience, young padawan.

Sheesh :D

Priority goes to existing pre-orderers. :) Craig did say that he would offer them for sale if no people in the queue wanted them, but in post #15 he said this probably wouldn't be happening (in other words, they all got snapped up).

I'm afraid it's just not that easy to waltz in and score a Pandora, unless you want to pay a premium on ebay. Check out the Marketplace forum too, there have been a couple in there.

Gruso said:
Sheesh :D

Priority goes to existing pre-orderers. :) Craig did say that he would offer them for sale if no people in the queue wanted them, but in post #15 he said this probably wouldn't be happening (in other words, they all got snapped up).

I'm afraid it's just not that easy to waltz in and score a Pandora, unless you want to pay a premium on ebay. Check out the Marketplace forum too, there have been a couple in there.
if more than anything. I Can always preorder one from batch 2 and get this one.

I haven't even ordered the pandora yet. Im waiting to the weekend.

I just got an email from debs saying that my 1nub will b dispatched to me in 7 days. thank god. my psp and nds are getting very boring to me right now. need new toys to play with

ZXC3CD said:
Got an email that it would be sent when in stock(?)
Yep me too but that means were getting one! Woo Hoo!!

Im guessing they have boards with the faulty nubs but are waiting for other parts to complete which will come in the delayed shipment.

debs did concern to me that the system and extras I ordered would b sent to me in 7 days. this going to be a long 2 weeks cause that's what I'm planning it takei g to get here to Omaha ne. can't wait

Got an Email from Deds saying We've put you down for a one nub unit, we're just waiting to get some more in stock. As soon as your order has been dispatched you'll receive a confirmation e-mail.

Im gonna ask one last time, craig.

Are there any single nub pandoras left for me?

Just say no so we can all move on!

You should assume no. Of course when I say things like that I tend to get proven wrong. :p

Protips:

- Asking Craig stuff like this in the forums is rarely useful. He doesn't handle sales directly, his GBAX staff do. Email openpandorasales (at) gmail.com, and Jacquelyn or Debs will handle your enquiry.

- Craig's private message inbox on the forums is always full. Even if you get a message through, he can't get back to everyone.

Back