Broken Pandora units

Wonder how much it costs to insert those little tabs Blackberries have - if they turn red they;ve been water damaged and they won't issue a refund.
Apple add those tabs too and they are totally unreliable. They often give false positives for water damage.

Craig could have easily offered (legally) the refurbished Pandora's to his awaiting pre-order customers (He said he could put together about 100).  All he needed to do, was to ask them if they are willing to take a refurbished Pandora in lieu of a new one (which could have been done in the survey).  

That aside, hopefully as ED mentioned, the money from these GBAX sales are going back to ED to make new ones to ship out or alternatively to pay for refund requests.

^ Craig has always been an idea man and a facilitator, but he's not good with doing repairs.  He's not a manual labor sort of guy.  He should send those units to ED/Askarus or reliable technicians who can repair Pandoras.  He CAN'T put together any units....they'll just sit on a floor somewhere in boxes...probably. Maybe he's already doing this - I don't know.

Craig is good at what he's good at - selling....or even formalizing concepts...  I can't hate him - he really made this Pandora happen - he just dropped the ball somewhere...

^ Craig has always been an idea man and a facilitator, but he's not good with doing repairs.  He's not a manual labor sort of guy.  He should send those units to ED/Askarus or reliable technicians who can repair Pandoras.  He CAN'T put together any units....they'll just sit on a floor somewhere in boxes...probably. Maybe he's already doing this - I don't know.

Craig is good at what he's good at - selling....or even formalizing concepts...  I can't hate him - he really made this Pandora happen - he just dropped the ball somewhere...
Craig has already put a number together and sold them on his gbax site.  He is building them and selling them, so I don't know why you said that.

Back