Psx4gp2x Beta Testers Thread

I like the sound of "nice stuff" and "really soon" :)
But i didnt expect anyting else :)
Oh, and guys just ignore davec, he tells the same over and over and over again, just replace the names.

Wii will rock you.

oh dear..i made one of those wii jokes that Nint'y is using allover to advertise the thing =(

cant wait for the new version

Last edited by a moderator:
B) Hi guys, i was just wondering when GP2PSX-PSX4GP2X is going tobe released. if its going to be a week or longer, is there any way i can obtain the Beta test to play with?
I am new to the forum and im a massive fan of my GP2x and the GP32 and love playing with emulation on
my PC.

Im mostly looking foward too, GP2PSX, Mame2x, GnGeo2x and squidge snes.

keep up the good work guys, u know your the best and your work is more than appretiated.

Buyeee.

I cant stand more!! I have to share this with you guys :)

The missing poligons bug is done, missing poligons on wipeot menu, legend of mana map, ff7 game, adn so on are WORKING!!!

Now I have yo make sure nothing more is broken, and get as much feedback from my testers as the can give me...

Unai.

Oh and btw, I got the threaded ARM assembly interpreter working! :)
This should add another 2-3 FPS to games on top of what Unai has done with the GPU.
Keep in mind the ARM assembly I did is probably very inefficient so I'm working on improving it. There should be further speed increases coming from this development. The ARM assembly interpreter also means soon a dynarec can be made. :)

Sorry that I haven't had any posts made lately. I have been super busy with this interpreter. :p

I'm going to see if an official release can be made soon now that Unai has fixed a lot of bugs, and I got the ARM assembly interpreter made. :)

Thanks to Tinnus for getting things started with the interpreter. :)

Oh, I'm also investigating a suggestion from Unai about underclocking. It might add the same amount of speed to the GTE OPs (3D operations).

:)
ZodTTD

Nice work guys!! As long as you are giving these updates, I dont think anyone minds waiting that long, it is worth it! Btw Zod, i see you like your smilies (6 in one post) :D

Great info ! It is good to see that there is major progress...

Thanks, guys.

Regards,
Stephan

Excellent!

Keep up the good work lads! Sois los mejores!!

Back