Preordered!

linc186

Still Fresh
I have just paid for my pandora, coming out of batch two. But now im faced with a problem....how do i wait?

or you could just buy a caanoo to pass the time untill it arrives and throw it in the bin when you get you pandora thats what i am going to do.

jutley said:
or you could just buy a caanoo to pass the time untill it arrives and throw it in the bin when you get you pandora thats what i am going to do.

I'm not wasting my money on the Caanoo, which does the exact same thing as my F100 and wiz do.

Last edited by a moderator:
jutley said:
and throw it in the bin
Isn't that a little wasteful? Surely selling it on is a much better bet?

Go to oldest page and read every topic for the 'history' of this project.

yea but i meant my bin as the draw i have loads of junk in there well gadgets that i dont use hell come to think of it this shit is worth alot ov money what do i do ebay it all or let it stay in the bin and become collectors.

jutley said:
yea but i meant my bin as the draw i have loads of junk in there well gadgets that i dont use hell come to think of it this shit is worth alot ov money what do i do ebay it all or let it stay in the bin and become collectors.
collectors. then ebay.

You could also spend time looking up more about how emulation and porting etc. work and if you are the kind who has a lot of time you could learn to program and make your own games for the day when your Pandora arrives. Or rip music to play, or videos to watch, or collect games to play. Lots one can do if they have the time. So it's up to you to figure out what time you have and how best to fill it.

I for one will figure what to do and put on my Pandora after I get my shipping email. So for that 2 week wait, I'll have fun planning just what I want to do first. Then once I have sufficiently played around with it my first game to play and finish is StarFox 2. Which I refuse to play until my Pandora arrives.

linc186 said:
jutley said:

I'm not wasting my money on the Caanoo, which does the exact same thing as my F100 and wiz do.

Play those then.

Nova said:
linc186 said:
jutley said:

Play those then.
i would, but my SD broke. I need 4 gb, cause i have so much damn things on it, 4Gb SDs go for $50...to expensive.

You will need a SD card for the Pandora anyway, consider it an investment.

In the meantime, you could put a NES/GB emulator and a buttload of roms on the Wiz's NAND?

linc186 said:
jutley said:

But it does it with twice the ram, and no nand!

b1ueskycomp1ex said:
linc186 said:
jutley said:

But it does it with twice the ram, and no nand!
Well it has a bigger screen and LCD not oled wizzs which has a lifespan of 2 years.Double the ram,better UI,controls seem to be better judging by the reviews. but the pandora is still the daddy and its gonna have to bow down to daddy when he gets home.

Back