Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

I think a new build of the port should be made soon since a lot has changed in it since the last one was made available for downloading.
??

The official site still says 9.8.0 and has no news.

What has changed/where can I get a changelog?
I haven't seen a changelog for current work. I look at the commit in the github to see the number of changes.
Nah, don't put effort in the search for a change log.

I simply did wonder if I missed something (main site not updated, etc.).

Technically I'm only interested in improved speed and compatibility.

That's all.

Make a changelog with these 2 issues and I'm fine :) .

Hi, i had a number of issues which seemed to include PNDconfig and PPSSPP not working, i've managed to address the PNDconfig issue relising its not related to PPSSPP. The problem is that for no apparent reason now when i switch on PPSSPP all i get is a blue screen, with no response to any kepypresses etc.

One thing ive noticed that pressing the Pandora button to quit the PPSSPP app, there is a box open that says "please choose your preferred web browser now and click to proceed". I've removed the PND, and the appdata folder, rebooted etc, but still get the same blue screen. Is there any other location that settings are held which could be deleted to solve this issue.

I have no idea why its choosing to do this, ad only does it with the PPSSPP app

Well, v0.9.9 is now out. Please make a port of it soon. Thanks in advance.

ekianjo: New settings that would help fix issues with the games I play.

That's ok. As long as its made sometime soon.
So you keep harasing porters ? Do you know what being nice with someone mean ? Did you paid ptitSeb for doing this port ? He already spent 1000$ worth of work time on this project and you feel entitled to talk this way ? geezIf I was ptitSeb, with that post I would just drop support for that project.

Nice to see a new version of PPSSPP.

There was no news on the main site for quite a while.

@ ptitSeb:

If there won't be a Pandora port soon you'll be captured inside the Pandora cabin at gamescom and PPSSPP will be your only key to freedom.

:p

I want to say again thank you for all your hard work ptitSeb. The minecraft launcher alone is unbelieveable awesome. You make the Pandora for us all more useful and enjoyable. Thank you :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back