Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

What! I get 25 to 30 fps. I used auto frameskip of 1 and all hacks on with Pandora at 1200MHz on Openbox. Played almost as well as on the Shield.

I got a minor regression on "Valkyria Chronicles 2" with the latest version...

It's not displaying grass anymore. I didn't try to play with the option yet but with the previous version and the same options it was displaying grass correctly.

What! I get 25 to 30 fps. I used auto frameskip of 1 and all hacks on with Pandora at 1200MHz on Openbox. Played almost as well as on the Shield.
1200 Mhz!

That's a very unstable frequency on most 1Ghz models. You'll end up with a crash sooner or later.  
No.

My one is always running at 1200 MHz.

Never crashed because of that.

If the Pandora runs stable then it's stable.

Mine crashes at about 1250 MHz.

1230 should be fine.

1200 is save.

1200 Mhz!

That's a very unstable frequency on most 1Ghz models. You'll end up with a crash sooner or later.  
No.

1230 should be fine.

1200 is save.
Mine gets unstable past 1125 Mhz, so I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay at 1200 Mhz anyway. The only safe frequency for most 1Ghz out there is 1100 Mhz.

By the way, you claim that 1200 Mhz is stable, but have you confirmed with notaz's utility ? Stability has to be measured over time (i.e. many hours) not just on short periods of time. 

Different Pandoras can archieve different clockspeed. I am very curious about the Pyra and its speed.

I can run my CC unit at 1050MHz for about 6 hours before it starts getting unstable.

D.

My 1gig lasted 5 hours 1300 before starting to produce errors, with the system info app, it will become unstable trying to use android at that clock, I'm pretty sure I can clock at 1290 forever stable. I'll give it a whirl..

BUT , I cannot overclock my GPU worth a crap, maybe 215 stable..

I have no issues running mine at 1300 MHz.
xAI2s2o.gif

I got a minor regression on "Valkyria Chronicles 2" with the latest version...

It's not displaying grass anymore. I didn't try to play with the option yet but with the previous version and the same options it was displaying grass correctly.
hum, just took notice of another regression in the same game... now all camp standard are black, not displaying the intended flag (or without light?)...

1200 Mhz!

No.

1230 should be fine.

1200 is save.
Mine gets unstable past 1125 Mhz, so I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay at 1200 Mhz anyway. The only safe frequency for most 1Ghz out there is 1100 Mhz.

By the way, you claim that 1200 Mhz is stable, but have you confirmed with notaz's utility ? Stability has to be measured over time (i.e. many hours) not just on short periods of time. 
I have no problems in stability of 1200 hz.,Is the battery time will be shortened。

1200 Mhz!

No.

1230 should be fine.

1200 is save.

I have no problems in stability of 1200 hz.,Is the battery time will be shortened。
Not really. The only time 1200Mhz will be used is when the application or game demands it - the CPU will automatically scale back down when the need for power drops.

D.

New release on the repo. Nothing spectacular, just an update with current sources from git.

Build 37

----------

• In sync with git repo

Back