Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

August 18, 2013: 2-3 days left to 0.9
It's taken a bit longer than calculated but I'm estimating a release date of August 20 or 21. Some last minute issues to fix but it's soon ready for release! Full nVidia Shield support, an Ouya release will follow a little bit later. See below for more about 0.9.
Please check the next days for updates.

Would like to have a nice working Dissidia on Gamescom :) .

We'll meet there, so don't dare to come without PPSSPP 0.9  :p .

^^ we'll see ;)

There has been a huge activity on the git repo of PPSSPP... The next version will surely take me some time to port, almost all aspects of PPSSPP have evolved.. We'll see (I have a build from last week, but I'll wait, not enough good stuff inside to update, mainy where still disabled at that time).

almost all aspects of PPSSPP have evolved..
Do you still expect the speed to further increase with 0.9 ? I know they were talking about it, but is that going to be significant on Pandora hardware?  
I have mixed feeling. A first intermediary version I compiled had a very nice speed boost (something like 20%), but was unstabled. So the optim have been disabled on git. I have'nt seen them re-enabled, and another build I made last week showed that, no noticeable speed change. But, again, there is a lot of activity on the git repo, so it may end well :)

But there are other part that evolved, beside the UI, with a new autoframe skipping code that could also be a very nice improvement.

Simply wait for 0.9.

I hope this version will be more stable and faster.

20% sounds really good.

DMzaLbv.gif

Back