Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

I thought there were some experimental Pandora drivers some people were using, not related directly to ppsspp.
It might be the case... Maybe Ingoreis can give us more insights? He's the only one I've seen actively testing this.

Here's the PND with all driver versions.

Just start and select the one you want.

Default driver is named "default"

EDIT:

Sorry, couldn't upload, as the file is 64 MB.

Someone else has to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the PND with all driver versions.

Just start and select the one you want.

Default driver is named "default"

EDIT:

Sorry, couldn't upload, as the file is 64 MB.

Someone else has to.
Hmm, I would really like this version..

anyway to upload it to a file site?

I tried today Popolocrois,but work not fast enough.

Unfortaly not playble yet.

Trailblazer have still little Sound Errors,but good speed ^_^

(but the Soundproblem on Trailbazer is old and known from the PPSSPP Team)

@ Askarus

Dissidia 012 have Grafical Errors with newest Drivers too.

Next Days will i Try some Homebrew Games and maybe some work fine :D

Here's the list of games you can enjoy today on your pandora (1Ghz, overclocked to 1.2)

- Half Minute Hero - Great old school game, full speed with video and sounds

- Patapon - Try it if you haven't, full speed with sound some slow downs on videos

- Valkyria Chronicles 2 - I've spent quite a few hours on it this this week, not full speed but playable, video slowdowns but still enjoyable, graphical glitches here and there but nothing that won't let you play

- Super Ghost n Goblins -  It runs full speed but then I get a "hardware transform error, switching to software" and it gets a bit slow. You can deactivate it and reactivate it and it runs fine though.

- Megaman X - 60fps all through first level, might be missing some sound effect (I'm guessing when Megaman shoots, you get some type of noise).

- Tales of Eternia - Full speed, there might be one or two graphical glitches but I can't recall where.

- Disgaea - It runs full speed most of the time but the font is screw up so you can't really read what it says which is a major problem for an RPG.

- Blazblue - Full speed.

And to finish this post, the game that made my day today when I fired up my panda (and this is right after Jedi Knight... man I love this thing) :

https://www.youtube.com/embed/btIk2hXO_Uw?feature=oembed

Little big planet is not playable, but for now, it's runs ok. Run little game.

Nothing really playable on my rebirth yet..

I'm betting this emu will be like psx4all was back on the Wiz. There will be a few playable games and some unremarkable updates here and there but nothing for a long time until someone else comes along with a "psp-rearmed" that really makes a difference.

Nothing really playable on my rebirth yet..

I'm betting this emu will be like psx4all was back on the Wiz. There will be a few playable games and some unremarkable updates here and there but nothing for a long time until someone else comes along with a "psp-rearmed" that really makes a difference.
I don't think so.

It's just too much for a Pandora.

Maybe some Games will be good but to play as nice as PSX we need better hardware.

Wait until the PPSSPP guys do some more fixes and speed improvement and you wish you had a Giga Pandora.

@ Ingoreis:

Thanks for confirming the Dissidia graphic problems.

At lease I know it's not my fault ^_^ .

New build on the repo, based on the last git sources. There are many new option. One that may be interesting to look at is some new overclock/underclock option. An underclock may give more performances. But don't go to low. It seems that clock lower the 222MHz will prevent some game to boot, but other may work perfectly...

Build 24

-----------

• In sync with git (v0.8.1 now).
  •  some new options to play with (like over/underclock virtual CPU/GPU).

New build on the repo, based on the last git sources. There are many new option. One that may be interesting to look at is some new overclock/underclock option. An underclock may give more performances. But don't go to low. It seems that clock lower the 222MHz will prevent some game to boot, but other may work perfectly...

Build 24

-----------

• In sync with git (v0.8.1 now).
  •  some new options to play with (like over/underclock virtual CPU/GPU).
OK, will everything that currently worked on my older version...work with this newer version?

Back