Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

First Try was with the standart Driver and it Break on the Videoplayback.

Now will i try with the 4.06.03 Driver

With this Version start PPSSPP not here :huh:

Now the latest Driver

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW see here my Refference Game :D

But the Texture Compress function dont work on this Driver/PPSSPP Version

so its little slower :rolleyes:

In the Video Switch i sometimes the Framerate that it go smoother because

Bufferred Rendering and Frameskip pair not perfect ;)

But now the Video ^_^

Sorry for the Quality but i must down the Quality otherwise it upload the entire Night.

(Originalvideofile was over 1 GB Big)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/SrOupjwX0BI?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty amazing, with some fiddling in the settings, Pirates runs fullspeed most of the time with sound and music.

Very playable :)

Pretty amazing, with some fiddling in the settings, Pirates runs fullspeed most of the time with sound and music.

:eek:

YOU say it's playable?

Then it must be perfect.

EDIT:

Dissidia 012 is still much slower and has black screen on some stages.

I've tested with latest and default driver.

Are there some settings that make the game work?

Great video.

The game is running well.

I'm concerned by the fact that with default driver the video broke. I tested on my side and didn't have that :( I'll have to check again.

THX for your hard work.
I will try laaately evening to flash my Pandora fresh,maybe that help here.
Maybe i have something wrong in my settings.
The Video uploaded the whole Night :)
Was so exited,i had not good sleeped :p

@LTstone.
What for Games exactly and have you seen them in the PPSSPP Homepage Combatily List?
I have Tomb Raider PSP here and its actualy not supported by PPSSPP.
Hear you sounds?
Then help often to play without Framebuffer.
You have a Rebirth?
Maybe disable ZRam help a bit.
Dont forget ever to delete the old Appdata Folder and upgrade your OS to the latest.

Hope one of these Help you ;)

@LTstone. What for Games exactly and have you seen them in the PPSSPP Homepage Combatily List? I have Tomb Raider PSP here and its actualy not supported by PPSSPP. Hear you sounds? Then help often to play without Framebuffer. You have a Rebirth? Maybe disable ZRam help a bit. Dont forget ever to delete the old Appdata Folder and upgrade your OS to the latest. Hope one of these Help you ;)
I'll do what you say and report back :)

Hi EvilDragon...just to confirm...this is Sid Meier's Pirates?  Not Pirates of teh Caribbean, etc.?  Thank you.

@LTstone. What for Games exactly and have you seen them in the PPSSPP Homepage Combatily List? I have Tomb Raider PSP here and its actualy not supported by PPSSPP. Hear you sounds? Then help often to play without Framebuffer. You have a Rebirth? Maybe disable ZRam help a bit. Dont forget ever to delete the old Appdata Folder and upgrade your OS to the latest. Hope one of these Help you ;)
Ok thanks for tips Ingoreis, It seems that some stuff runs better and others (streetfighter alpha 3 , Obscure) not so much. Still I got Socom Fire Bravo 3 to work . 

How do I disable Zram ? is it in the options?

Ohh, I'm so excited about this emulator!

Nice that it worked :)
Use the Forum Search Function and type Disable Zram.
Its late and i must sleep then.
Good night.
;)

I've just spent the last two hours playing Valkyria Chronicles 2 - awesome PSP game. Performance is pretty good, there are some graphical glitches (specially where Hardware transform is activated) some slow-downs here and there and videos are a bit slow as well but it's still playable! 

Arg , what are your settings, I can't get it to work anymore with all the graphical glitches, Are you using the new drivers ?

Arg , what are your settings, I can't get it to work anymore with all the graphical glitches, Are you using the new drivers ?
What new drivers? I only have the last update...

I have Alpha hack, sound, harware transform, JIT and frameskip (auto) activated. the rest is off

CC user here... Aside from swap, what GPU driver and settings is recommended for my unit?

I thought there were some experimental Pandora drivers some people were using, not related directly to ppsspp.

Back