Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Shhht ...

...its in little BetaTesting now ;)

See on my Youtube Account the Video ;)

Sound Problem in Trailblazer is gone,

FinalFantasy Dissidia work good,

ManaKhemia Fine,

and Fate,The.....Fighting Game work good too.

We must Test a little little more....

...but...shhhhhht ;)

Sooooon ;)

bes9o.jpg

Does this support ATRAC3+ yet? My boyfriend just downloaded the desktop version, and it works, but I tried it on Pandora with the new update, and it doesn't.

Yes i have Frameskip ever on 2 and other Tweaks and

i got in GTA Vice City Stories ingame and drived a bit.

The Sound Problem in Trailblazer is gone and i think i got more Speed Ingame.

But i tested it only 20Minutes with around 10 Games.

FinalFantasy Dissidia seem more playable too from my feeling.

Havent overclocked too much for my Tests yet.

I was playing Loco Roco. The sound works, except for the sequences where the Loco Roco sing to wake up the various creatures to get bonuses. I think that's the only ATRAC3+ encoded stuff in that game.

Another problem I should probably report is when playing Me and my Katamari, it won't go past the naming of the island. Clicking "finished" makes the screen flicker, but then it stays on that screen and none of the controls work. It's not frozen, as the Prince still moves near the top of the screen. As it forces you into this screen, you can't play the game beyond that as you can't leave that screen ever.

Also it crashes before loading the island a lot.

I was playing Loco Roco. The sound works, except for the sequences where the Loco Roco sing to wake up the various creatures to get bonuses. I think that's the only ATRAC3+ encoded stuff in that game.
Hmmm, ok.

I have to find an easy way to reproduce the issue, or put a new beta for you to try.

Another problem I should probably report is when playing Me and my Katamari, it won't go past the naming of the island. Clicking "finished" makes the screen flicker, but then it stays on that screen and none of the controls work. It's not frozen, as the Prince still moves near the top of the screen. As it forces you into this screen, you can't play the game beyond that as you can't leave that screen ever.

Does it have the same behavour on the PC version?

Hmmm, ok.

I have to find an easy way to reproduce the issue, or put a new beta for you to try.

Does it have the same behavour on the PC version?
I'm certainly willing to try out anything you have.

And I managed to get past it by switching to Render to Buffer (GPU) and then back to nonbuffered rendering after I saved.

Tried to run Monster hunter portable 3 - it allows creating character, save status, however, hangs right after intro video. Any ideas?

This emulator is in early development and cannot run every game.

You can file a bug report though at the developers website or something.

There is a forum over at ppsspp.org with the compatibility lists. One thread per game. Need to use the search function, but I guess the system works well enough.

Only if it seems to be a Pandora specific bug you should need to ask here (i.e. when the game is running okay on x86/android).

Back