Post Your Handheld Collections!!

picture6364wj.jpg
finally got around to taking a pic of my small collection, its not much and i didn't include my pocket pc for obvious resions though i do use it for gaming.
http://img416.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture6364wj.jpg

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 27 2005 at 04:25 PM said:
nope. heres a hint: it was something previously mentioned in this thread
Gameboy light? Wait some peeps have that already. Ohoh a TI-81 right? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. posted on Dec 27 2005 at 11:38 PM said:
getting warmer.....

oh and its not the calculator :rolleyes:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 28 2005 at 04:56 AM said:
Alex. posted on Dec 27 2005 at 11:38 PM said:
getting warmer.....

oh and its not the calculator :rolleyes:
oh my gosh, the top guy? if it is we need many many pictures. like an entire wiki for thir this one specific handheld. we will need hi res three dimentional scans of it and wallet sized pictures too.

If I ever get around to it, I'll put up a picture. My collection isn't that extensive..

Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Gameboy micro
Nintendo DS
PSP (Bleh...)
Game.Com Pocket Pro
Game Gear
R-Zone (kind of a handheld...)
R-Zone XPG
Dreamcast VMUs (4x)

EDIT: I just noticed I forgot to mention my GP32 BLU. :p

geniv posted on Dec 21 2005 at 06:31 PM said:
hey Edocecrous at what the hell is a "cougar boy"? never heard of it.

It's small portable game, I think it originates in Brazil. Similar to the original GameBoy, just uglier, the screen sucks too, and the games are lame too. But it's a portable game system, so it's place in my collection...

When i finally get around to make a picture, u'll see it...

This x-mas, the GP32 + GP2X + PSP combo draind my resources, but i'll never give up getting the classics like MB's Microvision, which is the FIRST portable game console using dot-matrix LCD screen and interchangeable games. While it's not rare, it's hard to get a working one, in good condition... ...and of course all my consoles have the original packaging....

Edocecrous posted on Dec 28 2005 at 04:47 PM said:

It's small portable game, I think it originates in Brazil. Similar to the original GameBoy, just uglier, the screen sucks too, and the games are lame too. But it's a portable game system, so it's place in my collection...

The Cougar Boy is just another name for the Mega Duck.

Edocecrous posted on Dec 28 2005 at 11:47 AM said:

This x-mas, the GP32 + GP2X + PSP combo draind my resources, but i'll never give up getting the classics like MB's Microvision, which is the FIRST portable game console using dot-matrix LCD screen and interchangeable games. While it's not rare, it's hard to get a working one, in good condition... ...and of course all my consoles have the original packaging....
ebay. I see them all the time. Its just a matter of me not having $ at the time to buy it :rolleyes:

BTW:::::Not a top guy. Less than 1000 were made, and some were lost/vanished.
Interesting fact though: They were each handmade from scratch :eek: . nearly impossible to find at a normal price

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 28 2005 at 10:24 PM said:

ebay. I see them all the time. Its just a matter of me not having $ at the time to buy it :rolleyes:

Interesting fact though: They were each handmade from scratch :eek: . nearly impossible to find at a normal price
Adventurevision

Goity posted on Dec 28 2005 at 06:24 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 28 2005 at 10:24 PM said:

Adventurevision

relentless :rolleyes:

no and no more guesses (or feel free to guess but I wont confirm yes or no)

I dont want to jinx it yet :D

not just my handhelds, sorry, but I already had this pic handy so here it is :D

635763_28_full.jpg

Since then I've also added: a second PSP, a GBA Micro, a Japanese Turbo Duo R, and an Xbox 360.

Need to take another pic :D

wonder what the daclassinggamingmaster's new handheld was that he was so proud of and never posted anything since about. SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME, oh wait, it was the pokemon pocket pet game thing.

lol I know thats not it. Suspense is building about the secret handheld. Pictures will be more appropriate for the situation other than simply telling you guys. Wait it out :p

It'll be a Gamekids, mark my words.

Back