Post Your Handheld Collections!!

i'm quite disappointed, i was expecting something other than the usual Nintendo product.

But i guess i'm more mainstream even in my collection. i have a gb color and regular gameboy, so to me, i'd have no reason to buy another gb, even if it is a special edition. 1 or 2 systems is enough for me. I'm not that hardcore that i need 1 of every color or something like that. But thats just me.

But congrats on your purchase, i've never seen that before.

Yeah cool gameboy light, never even knew they made a special version of that. Anyone here's my collection not too great:
original gameboy
gameboy pocket
gameboy colour
GBA
DS
Pokemon Mini (yeah i know, but it was dirt cheap)
2 classic cybikos
cybiko extreme
game.com
iPAQ rx3715 (doesn't really count though)
and of course my gp32, want to get a GP2X but looks like that'll have to wait

DCGM, I love it man. Congrats! :)
Thank Sony :)

I myself wasn't too thrilled b/c it was just another gb to add, but it was so rare (and a decent deal B) ) that I couldnt pass it up. Looks like it'll blend pretty well with the pokemon printer. Maybe they can have sex and have mini special edition game boy pockets with pokemon :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
DCGM, I love it man. Congrats!  :)
Thank Sony :)

I myself wasn't too thrilled b/c it was just another gb to add, but it was so rare (and a decent deal B) ) that I couldnt pass it up. Looks like it'll blend pretty well with the pokemon printer. Maybe they can have sex and have mini special edition game boy pockets with pokemon :lol:

You're welcome. I respect Gaming collectors like us a lot.

nice collection people!
all i have now is my old gamegear and old gba. im not that big of a handheld guy.

here is my sad size collection
100_0446.jpg
:unsure:
also sony, i'm dying to see a pic of psp collection!

Cybikos are cool. I lost my pc cable though. :(

I agree, and if you can find the MP3 player thing that supports SMC cards then you can use it as extra memory to really put a crap load of games. The quality of alot of the games are pretty good, especially the 1st person shooters. And Cybiko Drive 2 is pretty damn good .

I agree, and if you can find the MP3 player thing that supports SMC cards then you can use it as extra memory to really put a crap load of games. The quality of alot of the games are pretty good, especially the 1st person shooters. And Cybiko Drive 2 is pretty damn good .

Cant get any apps or anything for it anymore, cybiko.com is now a mobile phone games site now. Shame, 'cos it had a wireless browser i'd have liekd to have tried.

I just got a truck load of cash for my 18th Bday :) , and I think i want to buy a few handhelds to add to my collection. Any ideas guys?

I was thinking maybe some wonderswans? Nothing too expensive, but I wanted some opinions.

my handheld collection:

gamegear X 6 (don't ask)
gamepark 32 X 2.5 (one is knackered, it's just a board now, i got rid of the rest)
gp2x X 1.5 (one is knackered)
ds X 2 (one for homebrew, one for keepin in good condition)
and a shitload of game and watch type crap

Jaw posted on Feb 3 2006 at 09:33 PM said:
my handheld collection:

gamegear X 6 (don't ask)
gamepark 32 X 2.5 (one is knackered, it's just a board now, i got rid of the rest)
gp2x X 1.5 (one is knackered)
ds X 2 (one for homebrew, one for keepin in good condition)
and a shitload of game and watch type crap

Would you be willing to sell one of those Gamegears

Back