Post Your Handheld Collections!!

Cool thanks for the list I will have to seek them out (well at least some of them).

I really don't know what the crow game is, it's b&w when you start it up you have a crow sitting on a power line, don't have a clue what its about but it has a strange instruction book or just a story book in the box which is like thick card instead of paper (like those books for little toddlers), the box art is a crow in a city.

I want a Game Child now just for the perverted name, they can never beat virtual boy on the perv scale and still be legal to sell (well IMO anyway).

RyokoSparda said:
Cool thanks for the list I will have to seek them out (well at least some of them).

I really don't know what the crow game is, it's b&w when you start it up you have a crow sitting on a power line, don't have a clue what its about but it has a strange instruction book or just a story book in the box which is like thick card instead of paper (like those books for little toddlers), the box art is a crow in a city.

I want a Game Child now just for the perverted name, they can never beat virtual boy on the perv scale and still be legal to sell (well IMO anyway).
In my zeal to make the list I accidently listed "Digimon: Zero Two." It is an RPG and you really need to know Japanese to know what is going on. You can, like the Final Fantasy 2 game that I have, work your way through it, but you have no idea what the story element is dealing with. Sorry. :(

The Klonoa: Moonlight Museum game is the first in the series, this is where it started. Interesting, huh.

Another game that appeared on this system is Golden Axe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back