Post Your Handheld Collections!!

I've got a PSP,GP32,GP2X,GBP,GBC,2x GBA,GBASP,DS,GAMEKING 2,NGPC :)

Had a Gamegear but don't know what happened to it and gave my atari lynx 2 to my fiancee who managed to get it to work again

I've got

GP2X
GP32
DS (silver)
GB Micro (Silver)
GBA SP (flame red)
GBA SP (Zelda edition)
GBA (black)
2x GBC (purple)
GBP (clear)
Lynx version 1
Lynx version 2
Gameking2
NGPC (Camo blue)
NGPC ( black/gray squares patten)

I used to have an original Gameboy with Tetris but I sold it for £20 when I was a nipper :(

Not quite as good as some of yours but here goes...

Although I have owned in the past GB Mono/Colour/Advance & Gamegear I sadly no longer have them :(

handhelds2.jpg

See the fullsize pic here:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steven.fitzgerald/handhelds.jpg

Steve.

hey Edocecrous, what the hell is a "cougar boy"? never heard of it.

anyway here's my "game consoles" they can play games tho I never game on any of them besides playing Jaw Breaker on my PocketPC. sorry I don't have a real portable gamming console since I sold my gameboy pocket in 2001

portablecl.JPG

TI-83
Garmin Etrex Vista C
Side Kick II
Ipaq 4155 PocketPC

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 19 2005 at 08:58 PM said:
After reading the thread about currently emulated handhelds, i decided to start a thread where people post their own collections. So here's mine :D

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

im damned proud of it *tears*

and it's still expanding. I just need like 3 more handlhelds and i have a basically complete collection (excluding the crappy tiger electronics ones)

My collection is almost as nice as this. I even have that horrible gameaxe. Regret buying that monster, and for the crap I dont have are the sega nomad, the 1st lynx which is another fucking monster, and the gp2x. Everything, but maybe the gp2x I dont plan on getting. The only other things I have thats not in here is a gameboy light, wonderswan, and wonderswan crystal. Other than that its nice little collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the exact same design of NGPC. Awesome little things, aint they.
[/quote]

Me too, got it 3 years ago for christmas. Damn...i loved playing sonic on that thing, then i lost the cart :(

brings back memories :p

BTW:I have...

Palm M105
Zodiac 2
GP2X
GBA
GBC
NGPC
TI-84 Calc
Nintendo DS

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 21 2005 at 06:54 PM said:
ill take a stab in the dark here and ask if the GB light is for sale...

Nah, Sorry I could'nt do that I got it as a gift. I would be a dick if I sold it. I did'nt even know it was rare. Its cool to know though. You should check Ebay out they should have one fuck its ebay right they have everything.

DarkMetroid posted on Dec 21 2005 at 10:12 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 21 2005 at 06:54 PM said:
ill take a stab in the dark here and ask if the GB light is for sale...

Nah, Sorry I could'nt do that I got it as a gift. I would be a dick if I sold it. I did'nt even know it was rare. Its cool to know though. You should check Ebay out they should have one fuck its ebay right they have everything.
Im ebay king. I check at least 3x daily :p

I just was able to take a pic of my arsenal of handhelds. Not very good, but it will do.
handhelds.jpg

The blueish gameboy color is really blueish green. I picked it up at a flea market for $2.25 USD. Works great!

darkman posted on Dec 23 2005 at 03:24 PM said:
I just was able to take a pic of my arsenal of handhelds. Not very good, but it will do.
handhelds.jpg

The blueish gameboy color is really blueish green. I picked it up at a flea market for $2.25 USD. Works great!

oooo, that Donkey Kong Jr Game and watch..

I had one back in the mid 1980s, it was awesome. one time I had a dream that in the game you can enlarge donkey kong Jr (like how mario eats a mushroom)

Forgot all about my game&watches especially my funky dual screen Zelda one, and also forgot to mention the pocketstation as part of my collection. That about covers all the shit I have.

[/quote]
well, I was approximating :rolleyes: . Plus I dont consider the Ngage gizmodo and zodiac true handhelds. I'm going more for the full-fledged feel :p

Im working on attaining the wonderswans. It's not easy buying all of these babys when you dont make that much $ :p
[/quote]
i was soo close to buying a wonderswan crystal from my local gamstation 1 week ago, £30 for that and some digimon game :D might get it tommorow come to think of it...

i have the transparent ngpc although its gone missing, i love that thing soo much!

matt goode posted on Dec 26 2005 at 06:59 PM said:
well, I was approximating :rolleyes: . Plus I dont consider the Ngage gizmodo and zodiac true handhelds. I'm going more for the full-fledged feel :p

Im working on attaining the wonderswans. It's not easy buying all of these babys when you dont make that much $ :p
i was soo close to buying a wonderswan crystal from my local gamstation 1 week ago, £30 for that and some digimon game :D might get it tommorow come to think of it...

i have the transparent ngpc although its gone missing, i love that thing soo much!
pretty expensive. Have a look at ebay. WS consoles run less than 45-50 US dollars, and if your lucky you can get a bundle with a game or two for around 50

darkman posted on Dec 23 2005 at 02:24 PM said:
wow, i need to go to the flee market more often.

No pics. at the mo.

I have 1 gp2x(WooHoo),1 wonderswan,1 original gameboy,1 game.com(blushes) and 9 neo geo pockets.
I used to have a few game & watches,they all went on ebay(I needed the money)

Daclassicgamingmaster is in the process of gaining one of the rarest handhelds to add to the collection. He doesnt want to jinx it yet, but it's definitly something no one on this forum has, let alone there only being so many in the world.....

When I get it ill post some images for you fellas to bask in B)

*hopes*

Back