Post Your Handheld Collections!!

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
After reading the thread about currently emulated handhelds, i decided to start a thread where people post their own collections. So here's mine :D

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

im damned proud of it *tears*

and it's still expanding. I just need like 3 more handlhelds and i have a basically complete collection (excluding the crappy tiger electronics ones)

that picatchu printer is pretty impressive :lol:

Those are my top 3 handhelds at the moment: White DS followed by the "god of handhelds" and the NGPC in blue.

compare3vo.jpg

However I also have a GBA SP, GBC, GBPocket, GBClassic and a GameGear but I don't have a clue where, I didn't use them for about two years, might search for them sometime :lol:

I just need like 3 more handlhelds and i have a basically complete collection (excluding the crappy tiger electronics ones)

So you're going for the Ngage, Gizmo and Zodiac? You're also missing the wonderswan, wonderswan color, wonderswan crystal, gameboy pocket light and Neo Geo Pocket. None the less a quite impressive collection you have :)

Nice quilt, dcgm :p

All I can find at the moment is my plain old DS (got it at launch), and I don't think one handheld warrants a photo in a collection thread :) My Gamegear is MIA and my 2x is in the shop (should be back by Christmas... I hope!).

I've also a Gameboy, Gameboy pocket, Gameboy color, Gameboy yellow, Gameboy advance (original), all missing as well :(

ah nice I got some hits!

that printer I have I came across on amazon.com believe it or not. It's only 1 of 2 that I've seen in my life. My friend keeps trying to compare it with his regular gb printer, but there's really no comparison :p

@iignotus: The quilt's just for show. I dont sleep with it :p

oh and the white ds is imo the best colored one out there. I like it the most.

edit: typos

Awesome sh*t peeps!!!!11111111 *claps x 1,000,000*
I only have a PSP and a NDS atm. So, I don't know if it's worth posting up...
Anyway, please look below and please correct me if I'm wrong...

handhelds_inverted.jpg

Jarska333 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 01:46 PM said:
I don't think that transparent gameboy is Gameboy Light, those are rather hard to come by...

Gameboy Light was silver and gold only afaik

1123342154.jpg

gblite.jpg

It was a quite limited offer only for japan, like the Gameboy Micro is right now, only that it is sold worldwide..

-I would kill for a Gameboy Pocket light :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll try to take a pic when i get home but for my portables i have

Atari Lynx II
Cybiko Xtreme
Game Gear
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
GP32
Neo Geo Pocket
PSP

I don't feel the need to own more than 1 of portable, especially the older ones since i rarely play them, so i don't have multiple Gameboy and Gameboy colors

Mr. Anderson posted on Dec 20 2005 at 01:31 PM said:
Jarska333 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 01:46 PM said:
I don't think that transparent gameboy is Gameboy Light, those are rather hard to come by...

Gameboy Light was silver and gold only afaik

It was a quite limited offer only for japan, like the Gameboy Micro is right now, only that it is sold worldwide..

-I would kill for a Gameboy Pocket light :D

There are a few special editions. You can pick up the standard silver for ~50€ and it's worth the money.
BTW: My handheld collection is here

All I have is:
Gameboy colour
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
Psp
Gp32,
and I'll soon get a GP2x

ack darn! Now my toes are curling looking at those special GB lights. I will probably never get my hands on them (although im pretty savvy with ebay so you never know...)

I thought I had a gb light SOMEWHERE, but alas either I can't find it or im wrong. Im still looking on ebay. So no, that's just a clear gb pocket of mine. not a light.

@ sony: you have the gp32's mixed up. BLU on top, FLU on bottom. Kinda hard to tell with the paint jobs just from a picture.
It's also a turbo express portable, although turbo grafix is technically OK :)

btw nice collection there satanclaus!! we should combine forces and rule the handheld world!!!!11111one

I'm green with envy seeing DCGM and Satan Claus' collections ;)

I have GBA classic (Purple), and a DS (Silver). Hopefully a GP2X will join them soon... I did have a pocket GB (red) but I sold it a while back :( I also have a GB camera (red ;P) which is probably one of my most used GB cartridges ever :) I wish I had a GB printer, but oh well.

markusdragon posted on Dec 21 2005 at 09:03 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:58 AM said:
So here's mine :D
IMG_0580.jpg

I have the exact same design of NGPC. Awesome little things, aint they.
yea i love the color scheme :)

Mr. Anderson posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:15 AM said:
So you're going for the Ngage, Gizmo and Zodiac? You're also missing the wonderswan, wonderswan color, wonderswan crystal, gameboy pocket light and Neo Geo Pocket. None the less a quite impressive collection you have :)
well, I was approximating :rolleyes: . Plus I dont consider the Ngage gizmodo and zodiac true handhelds. I'm going more for the full-fledged feel :p

Im working on attaining the wonderswans. It's not easy buying all of these babys when you dont make that much $ :p

Eh
DSCN0622.jpg

I had a gameboy color, but it got stolen. I want a wonderswan and ngpc, but I don't really see the point when i can play them through emulation. Might get a DS in the future.
Not sure if Virtual Boy counts, but it sure is cool.

I don't think i have a picture of all my consoles, i should make one.

So far i have: GB, GBL, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, LYNX I, LYNX II, GAME GEAR, SEGA NOMAD, GAME AXE, WONDERSWAN, NEOGEO POCKET, NEOGEO COLOR, SUPERVISION, COUGAR BOY, POKEMON MINI, GAME.COM, GP32, GP2X, PSP.

In process of getting: WSC COLOR, SWANCRYSTAL, GBP

Looking for: Milton Bradley's Microvision; Game Theory Admiral (GTA); GAME MASTER

Have a TOSHIBA E800 PPC, but that doesn't qualify to my collection: 'must run on batteries/accumulator, have it's own screen, and runs different games using interchangeable cartridges/media, created mainly for gaming purposes'

THX,
And let me know if i should bother with the picture...
Edocecrous

Back