Post Your Handheld Collections!!


Alex.

Retired
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
4,617
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 27 2005 at 04:25 PM said:
nope. heres a hint: it was something previously mentioned in this thread
Gameboy light? Wait some peeps have that already. Ohoh a TI-81 right? :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,168
Age
32
Location
ATL
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Alex. posted on Dec 27 2005 at 11:38 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 27 2005 at 04:25 PM said:
nope. heres a hint: it was something previously mentioned in this thread
Gameboy light? Wait some peeps have that already. Ohoh a TI-81 right? :)
getting warmer.....


oh and its not the calculator :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

thejoeandchip

Still Fresh
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
65
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 28 2005 at 04:56 AM said:
Alex. posted on Dec 27 2005 at 11:38 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 27 2005 at 04:25 PM said:
nope. heres a hint: it was something previously mentioned in this thread
Gameboy light? Wait some peeps have that already. Ohoh a TI-81 right? :)
getting warmer.....


oh and its not the calculator :rolleyes:
oh my gosh, the top guy? if it is we need many many pictures. like an entire wiki for thir this one specific handheld. we will need hi res three dimentional scans of it and wallet sized pictures too.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

shinneri

Certified Guru
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
2,393
Age
32
Location
Middle of Nowhere, USA
Website
www.gpnewbie.com
If I ever get around to it, I'll put up a picture. My collection isn't that extensive..

Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Gameboy micro
Nintendo DS
PSP (Bleh...)
Game.Com Pocket Pro
Game Gear
R-Zone (kind of a handheld...)
R-Zone XPG
Dreamcast VMUs (4x)

EDIT: I just noticed I forgot to mention my GP32 BLU. :p
 

Edocecrous

Still Fresh
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
4
geniv posted on Dec 21 2005 at 06:31 PM said:
hey Edocecrous at what the hell is a "cougar boy"? never heard of it.
It's small portable game, I think it originates in Brazil. Similar to the original GameBoy, just uglier, the screen sucks too, and the games are lame too. But it's a portable game system, so it's place in my collection...

When i finally get around to make a picture, u'll see it...

This x-mas, the GP32 + GP2X + PSP combo draind my resources, but i'll never give up getting the classics like MB's Microvision, which is the FIRST portable game console using dot-matrix LCD screen and interchangeable games. While it's not rare, it's hard to get a working one, in good condition... ...and of course all my consoles have the original packaging....
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SatanClaus

Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
1,077
Edocecrous posted on Dec 28 2005 at 04:47 PM said:
geniv posted on Dec 21 2005 at 06:31 PM said:
hey Edocecrous at what the hell is a "cougar boy"? never heard of it.
It's small portable game, I think it originates in Brazil. Similar to the original GameBoy, just uglier, the screen sucks too, and the games are lame too. But it's a portable game system, so it's place in my collection...

When i finally get around to make a picture, u'll see it...
The Cougar Boy is just another name for the Mega Duck.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,168
Age
32
Location
ATL
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Edocecrous posted on Dec 28 2005 at 11:47 AM said:
geniv posted on Dec 21 2005 at 06:31 PM said:
hey Edocecrous at what the hell is a "cougar boy"? never heard of it.
It's small portable game, I think it originates in Brazil. Similar to the original GameBoy, just uglier, the screen sucks too, and the games are lame too. But it's a portable game system, so it's place in my collection...

When i finally get around to make a picture, u'll see it...

This x-mas, the GP32 + GP2X + PSP combo draind my resources, but i'll never give up getting the classics like MB's Microvision, which is the FIRST portable game console using dot-matrix LCD screen and interchangeable games. While it's not rare, it's hard to get a working one, in good condition... ...and of course all my consoles have the original packaging....
ebay. I see them all the time. Its just a matter of me not having $ at the time to buy it :rolleyes:


BTW:::::Not a top guy. Less than 1000 were made, and some were lost/vanished.
Interesting fact though: They were each handmade from scratch :eek: . nearly impossible to find at a normal price
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
5,598
Location
Isle of Ewe
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 28 2005 at 10:24 PM said:
Edocecrous posted on Dec 28 2005 at 11:47 AM said:
geniv posted on Dec 21 2005 at 06:31 PM said:
hey Edocecrous at what the hell is a "cougar boy"? never heard of it.
It's small portable game, I think it originates in Brazil. Similar to the original GameBoy, just uglier, the screen sucks too, and the games are lame too. But it's a portable game system, so it's place in my collection...

When i finally get around to make a picture, u'll see it...

This x-mas, the GP32 + GP2X + PSP combo draind my resources, but i'll never give up getting the classics like MB's Microvision, which is the FIRST portable game console using dot-matrix LCD screen and interchangeable games. While it's not rare, it's hard to get a working one, in good condition... ...and of course all my consoles have the original packaging....
ebay. I see them all the time. Its just a matter of me not having $ at the time to buy it :rolleyes:


BTW:::::Not a top guy. Less than 1000 were made, and some were lost/vanished.
Interesting fact though: They were each handmade from scratch :eek: . nearly impossible to find at a normal price
Adventurevision
 
Last edited by a moderator:

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,168
Age
32
Location
ATL
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Goity posted on Dec 28 2005 at 06:24 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 28 2005 at 10:24 PM said:
Edocecrous posted on Dec 28 2005 at 11:47 AM said:
geniv posted on Dec 21 2005 at 06:31 PM said:
hey Edocecrous at what the hell is a "cougar boy"? never heard of it.
It's small portable game, I think it originates in Brazil. Similar to the original GameBoy, just uglier, the screen sucks too, and the games are lame too. But it's a portable game system, so it's place in my collection...

When i finally get around to make a picture, u'll see it...

This x-mas, the GP32 + GP2X + PSP combo draind my resources, but i'll never give up getting the classics like MB's Microvision, which is the FIRST portable game console using dot-matrix LCD screen and interchangeable games. While it's not rare, it's hard to get a working one, in good condition... ...and of course all my consoles have the original packaging....
ebay. I see them all the time. Its just a matter of me not having $ at the time to buy it :rolleyes:


BTW:::::Not a top guy. Less than 1000 were made, and some were lost/vanished.
Interesting fact though: They were each handmade from scratch :eek: . nearly impossible to find at a normal price
Adventurevision
relentless :rolleyes:

no and no more guesses (or feel free to guess but I wont confirm yes or no)

I dont want to jinx it yet :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

bast525

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,653
not just my handhelds, sorry, but I already had this pic handy so here it is :D



Since then I've also added: a second PSP, a GBA Micro, a Japanese Turbo Duo R, and an Xbox 360.

Need to take another pic :D
 

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
1,347
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
wonder what the daclassinggamingmaster's new handheld was that he was so proud of and never posted anything since about. SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME, oh wait, it was the pokemon pocket pet game thing.
 

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
6,093
Age
30
Location
UK
Website
Visit site
It'll be a Gamekids, mark my words.
 
Top