Pocketsnes Version 2

So what's new in version 3? :)

Hi,

Another version which has the following changes.

Scaled display mode added.
44K sound mode added.
Super FX support added - very very buggy and slow
- if you try starfox make sure you press the start button straight away in order to get into the menu.

I've attempted to fix the problem where the FPS monitor sticks, I think I've fixed it but if you get any more problems please let me know and I'll look at it again.

Check the front page for download link.

edit: missed the new thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's new in version 3? :)

Hi,

Another version which has the following changes.

Scaled display mode added.
44K sound mode added.
Super FX support added - very very buggy and slow
- if you try starfox make sure you press the start button straight away in order to get into the menu.

I've attempted to fix the problem where the FPS monitor sticks, I think I've fixed it but if you get any more problems please let me know and I'll look at it again.

Check the front page for download link.

edit: missed the new thread!

I didn't :D

Wish: could you make the file browser only display folders, .zip, and .smc files? It would make browsing roms a lot easier, not hitting .srm files every second file.

Just put the roms in a different folder, navigate to it and then "save the current rom folder". Much better :)

Alex. You need to wish quicker. You've just missed version 3, I'll add your request to version 4 though.
Hehe thanks, it's great to have you back :)

Wish: could you make the file browser only display folders, .zip, and .smc files? It would make browsing roms a lot easier, not hitting .srm files every second file.

Just put the roms in a different folder, navigate to it and then "save the current rom folder". Much better :)
Ooh, I assumed it created .srm files in the roms directory regardless, my bad then!

Thanks again for this Reesy, I gave Biker Mice from Mars a spin today on the subway, what great fun it is :)

- Alex

Back