Pcsx Rearmed R11

ruffnutts said:
@ HAN have you use the cbin compresser to shrink your iso`s to .cbn format.. it will free up loads of space on your card... some games go as far as half the size :p
Dude how is this done, please explain

Last edited by a moderator:
Right go a few pages back you see a link to the GUI version load the iso or bin or img, choose level 9 thats what I use - then choose output dir then press build job done :)

ruffnutts said:
Right go a few pages back you see a link to the GUI version load the iso or bin or img, choose level 9 thats what I use - then choose output dir then press build job done :)
[/quote
Sweet dude nice one :lol:

Hey, thanks also ruffnutts! I got the Cbin+Gui working ok last night, i converted some iso's with it and it did save a lot of space.

I tested a few converted cbin games on my caanoo and they played fine.

I should be able to fit almost twice as many games onto my card at a time now:) My 32gb card has about 12gb spare on it for psx games, the rest of the card i filled with 1000's of games for other older emulators.

I do also have an 8gb and 4gb card spare to if needed, but i did buy the 32gb card for the reason that i don't need to swap cards all the time.

Now i need to convert the rest of my psx iso's, 40 down and about 200 to go lol.

Thanks again for the tip, Han.

Heart of Darkness freeze when return from emu menu i can't change to disc 2 because of this, can you please look it? thanks

Heart of Darkness freeze when return from emu menu i can't change to disc 2 because of this, can you please look it? thanks

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/60559-pcsx-rearmed-r11/page__st__105__p__960809__fromsearch__1&#entry960809

darklight1138 said:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/60559-pcsx-rearmed-r11/page__st__105__p__960809__fromsearch__1&#entry960809

Thanks for the answer it works like a charm now

Noob here. I have a question on cbin format: does it preserve the audio track? I converted Rayman to cbin but I don't hear any music, while instead using cue/bin music is still there.
thanks.

I've had a few instances (can't remember specifics) where the music wouldn't play upon using cbin. Most of the time I've had no problems though. It's trial and error unfortunately.

great emulater this,is there going to be another update to sort out the glitches that werent there in the first release.have tried changing frameskip and other settings but still no joy.

tangomar said:
Noob here. I have a question on cbin format: does it preserve the audio track? I converted Rayman to cbin but I don't hear any music, while instead using cue/bin music is still there.
thanks.
You musk keep the .cue file and name it correctly (gamename.cue/gamename.bin or edit gamename.cue to point to .cbn).

sayocsid said:
great emulater this,is there going to be another update to sort out the glitches that werent there in the first release.have tried changing frameskip and other settings but still no joy.
What glitches do you have in mind?

Speaking for myself, I'd love to see the Spiderman games be playable again.

The latest version of Rearmed had great speed improvements and scaling (both of which benefitted the Spiderman games greatly) but introduced some sort of collision detection problems which make the games unplayable (I reported on them in more detail a little earlier in this thread).

notaz said:
What glitches do you have in mind?

stpat said:
The latest version of Rearmed had great speed improvements and scaling (both of which benefitted the Spiderman games greatly) but introduced some sort of collision detection problems which make the games unplayable (I reported on them in more detail a little earlier in this thread).
I tried it recently on r11 and it looked ok, Spiderman could climb up fine. Do you have speedhacks on or does it happen later in game or something?

IHave problem with sheep dog n wolf,where the background hides the main character and you can't see what your doing.also toca touring car 1 the sky in the background keeps changing colour,doesnt really effect playing,more annoying than anything.

Hmmm... when I tried, he could climb up walls, but he couldn't get from a wall to the top of a surface (ie: he could climb the wall of a building, but couldn't get on to the roof when he got to the top.)

I don't think I have any speedhacks enabled... I'll check though.

notaz said:
stpat said:
I tried it recently on r11 and it looked ok, Spiderman could climb up fine. Do you have speedhacks on or does it happen later in game or something?

Can someone else (ruffnutts maybe?) try out Spiderman and report their results?

stpat said:
Hmmm... when I tried, he could climb up walls, but he couldn't get from a wall to the top of a surface (ie: he could climb the wall of a building, but couldn't get on to the roof when he got to the top.)

I don't think I have any speedhacks enabled... I'll check though.

notaz said:
stpat said:

Back