Pandora at Replay 2011 - Retro Gaming Expo - Let's meet up

Love the video Craig. Glad I remembered my favourite game was Pacman. Hey ED, it wasn't you that beat my, rather feeble, high score on frogger was it?

Just in case any non attendees are interested, here's a quick scan of the fliers being handed out by the Pandora collective.

fliers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, great montage! Thats my Pandora at 9.13, the power switch had gone awol :lol:

Wish i'd seen Ed's talk, he pretty much nailed it!

Great video Craig.

Did anyone get video of the Pandora on the main screen in the hall?

Nice Video. The little kids there did ROFL literally. ;)

lol, great montage! Thats my Pandora at 9.13, the power switch had gone awol :lol:

Wish i'd seen Ed's talk, he pretty much nailed it!
ED made live Pandora repairing? Great. :D

I hope ED allowed Jeff Minter to play a round Super Geometry Dust, I'm sure he would like that Game. :)

I love how the flyer advertises the pandora on the one side and the first sentence on the other side is "Forget gaming handhelds" ;)

I love how the flyer advertises the pandora on the one side and the first sentence on the other side is "Forget gaming handhelds" ;)
Yeah Jane thought that but she still handed them out like a demon and pushed as many passer bys as she could to have a go on the Pandora

I hope at least one of you played a round of a Mega Man game for me, since I couldn't be there. :p

Seriously, now... Glad to see it all went well. :D Sounds like it was a fantastic event.

Certainly not the best way to spread the word about your handheld device. It communicates lack of confidence in the product, in my opinion.

I'd not noticed that, wonder how 'considered' that particular choice of words was. However we all know that the Pandora is much more than just a gaming handheld. But do the people who got the fliers know that?

Edit : They sure will if they look at the Pandora website.

I'd not noticed that, wonder how 'considered' that particular choice of words was. However we all know that the Pandora is much more than a gaming handheld. But do the people who got the fliers know that?

I'm yet to actually read one of them (I didn't get any spare time while there!), but it sounds like it should have been on the iCP side, but then again the Pandora is a handheld computer.

Back