Pandora at Replay 2011 - Retro Gaming Expo - Let's meet up

Sounds like it is going to be an interesting weekend for you guys. A shame I have other obligations.

Spread the word guys :)

ok got a couple of photos of some community members at replay :) taken by mrs milkshake

p1000578.jpg

p1000580.jpg

Was a great event. Lots to see and loads of retro hardware to play on.

Even got into the community picture.... (I'm the one with the beard, in the picture)...

Nice meeting other Pandora owns.... look forward to next years event !

Thanks...

Left to right:

Top one is : me,RetroSprites, Milkshake, ED, and MONOW

Bottom: MONOW, ED, Craig, PokeParadox, Milkshake, RetroSprites, Mr Loon, me, and [edit] steg [/edit]

Edit: I ache like hell, and failed miserably in the SSFIV tournament ;) ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ninjad :ph34r:

I had a great time today it was fun!

I lost in the street fighter tournaments :p shame.

everyone I met was very nice, we are now going to head to the pub and hope a few people will be there.

first rounds is on craigix ;) (joke)

everyone I met was very nice, we are now going to head to the pub and hope a few people will be there.

Yep, it was good to meet everybody. Might have been better getting a B&B then I could have come out. That said, the drive was pretty painless, and I'm now eating pizza :lol: :D :p

If anybody is going tomorrow, I'll have my Pandora badge on that Mr Loon provided (Thanks for that), and will be there earlyish again (9:30-10)

Yes, it was great meeting you all. I hope that we can do it again sometime.

Thank's to Ian J's missus, I'm back home early, exhausted, but a good day, worth meeting the interesting people! Got to play on DDR SuperNova 2... which is something I haven't played in a while... shows me I'm not as fit as I used to be! XD

I was impressed at the different retro consoles that were playable on the floor! And everyone I met was really nice.

Thanks for a great day everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kNDRkMUFngA?feature=oembedPB053764.JPG

PB053765.JPG

PB053766.JPG

PB053767.JPG

PB053768.JPG

PB053769.JPG

PB053770.JPG

PB053771.JPG

I enjoyed it immensely, likewise my daughter. I had to keep my wallet in my pocket all day at the stalls. I worked out, if I bought everything I wanted, I would have been about £1500 down on the day :D My wife would have killed me but I would have had a full bootload of gear to add to my collection ;)

Shame I couldn't have stopped over but had to get back sadly.

Oh, once again, apologies to ED for getting lost around the back of Blackpool. That will teach me to to clever and follow the road signs instead of going the way I know :wacko:

@Poke: Haha, gotta love that picture with you and Craig :D

Looks like everyone was having a good time also nice to see some faces, hehe.

Left to right:

Top one is : me,RetroSprites, Milkshake, ED, and MONOW

Bottom: MONOW, ED, Craig, PokeParadox, Milkshake, RetroSprites, Mr Loon, me, and [insert name here] (he didn't seem to say much, at least whilst I was hanging around)
that is me on the right

If it was a little more in the neighborhood, I would have come to the meeting too. At the moment I'm so broke that I need to sell my Pandora to even attend a meeting next door. And that is not gonna happen! :p

Great to see some pictures of fellow Pandora owners, and of course the infamous creators of the device.

Have yourselves a great weekend!

Nice to see some impressions from the Expo. The silver Pandora from ED looks interesting. Much more silver than I remember from the Sample Pix of the Chinese Case Company. Is this a custom re-paint or already a factory made model?

How big was the interest of the Audience for the Pandora?

wow that picture of craig with PokeParadox is amazing on so many levels! from the hilarious name badge and face pulling, to the bizarre wedding posted on the wall, to the guys who look incredibly cosy with each other in the back ground! kodak moment indeed!

that is me on the right
Updated the post

E.D. is at the airport, I'm back home (again) with a pack of Cadburys Clusters - 2nd place in the Mario Kart battle tournament... which I hadn't planned on entering... Still, after getting knocked out 1st round on SSFIV, SSF2T, *and* Mortal Kombat 9, I suppose I had to do quite well somewhere. lol

Just to let you know:

I'm back home as well. It was great fun, will post a summary within the next days.

Back