Pandora at Replay 2011 - Retro Gaming Expo - Let's meet up

looks like i wont have the funds for this trip afterall but will go to another event meetup sometime for sure.

Was looking forward to this but theres always next time.

First one to say "I just flew in from [home country/city], and boy are my arms tired!" at the event gets a free drink.

Last edited by a moderator:
will it have a picture on it? :) maybe a pic of you with a bottle of vodka in one hand and a pandora in the other :p that would be cool.

Or maybe it's Pandora's cake - are you sure you want a slice? :lol:

I've knocked us up some clip on badges this morning, should help with ID'ing fellow pandorains. Will also bring a few blanks just in case we have any last minute attendees.

badges.jpg

my name is....my name is.....my name is...... B)

Last edited:
Excellent. Now we'll just have to find you, as it appears you don't have one :D

I've knocked us up some clip on badges this morning, should help with ID'ing fellow pandorains. Will also bring a few blanks just in case we have any last minute attendees.

View attachment 1213
More Badges required. :p

Nick (nickmaymusic on gp2x) and I (and my daughter) will be up there for the week-end. He's a roller-coaster fan so we're at the Pleasure Beach on Sat and at the Expo on Sunday.

If you go for the pub idea on Saturday evening I hope to meet up with you guys.

Awww maaan, Nick and you will also be coming... you are making it deliberately hard for me not to come (but alas I really can't now).

Have a good time you guys and as a reminder: PandoraPress wants your written stories, photos and videos! :D

btw we need tshirts with cool as fook designs

I've got an original Zzap64 T-Shirt... is that too geeky?

@Evil Dragon. I live in manchester and will be driving up on saturday. If you need a lift, i will be happy to pick you up from the airport

Edit: I see sbt has sorted a lift out. If anyone else wants a lift, there will be 2 places in my car. Will be driving back sat evening

I have but ED hasn't replied - there might be more spare car places at this rate!

Awesome badges :D Can I get one for my other half too:

Ian J's Better Half

or

Ian J's Missus

I'll let you decide.

Back