Ouya - Android based open gaming console

MMMM, Popcorn . Yes it's a bit like that. Lets get back on topic, I agree and apologise for the off topic ness

We agree to disagree Prometheus because IMHO my comments in no way say what you assumed they say nor do I believe no one here has miss feelings about the Pandora. I honestly don't know how you read that from my comments but anyway whatever - let's move on and get back on topic.

Back on topic now, is anyone familiar with the Founder of the Ouya?. It does mention she has been in the gaming business for a while but I haven't heard of her before. Perhaps others have.

Last edited by a moderator:
We agree to disagree Prometheus because IMHO my comments in no way say what you assumed they say nor do I believe no one here has miss feelings about the Pandora. I honestly don't know how you read that from my comments but anyway whatever - let's move on and get back on topic.
Very well. :)

Looks awesome, imo. :)

0.jpg
ouya2_gallery_post.jpg
kickstarter-project-ouya-brings-free-gaming-to-your-tv-0.jpg

Back on topic now, is anyone familiar with the Founder of the Ouya?. It does mention she has been in the gaming business for a while but I haven't heard of her before. Perhaps others have.

does she even exist? gaming industry like to use women in general... I wouldn't be too suprised if she's just a façade for a big industy... they might think it can help raising fund on KS

that look... reminds me of another ominous glare... one from another game console manufacturer that we know so well...

DUN

DUNNN

DUNNNNNNNN!!!?!?!??!

signatureer.jpg

She's on twitter here: http://twitter.com/juhrman

Apparently shes worked for IGN (head of digital distribution) and ivendi Universal, GameFly etc

So she has been around, just haven't heard of her.

Edit: Here's an interesting tweet from her:

"Just backed 2 projects on Kickstarter that want to bring games to OUYA"

Does anyone know what Kickstarter projects she is referring to?

Why wont they show the left side of the controler were the D-pad should be, havent they made it yet?

Also, the rightmost face button is at an agle, that cant be comfortable?...

Why wont they show the left side of the controler were the D-pad should be, havent they made it yet?

Also, the rightmost face button is at an agle, that cant be comfortable?...

it's too costly to have a left side, controller only got a right side and a trackpad for your left hand...

oooo lordy they'd better have a d-pad... I'm wondering though, as this is android you should be able to pair any all sorts of game pads with this, right?

I hear you, FPS with a mouse is the most natural option. Aiming is much quicker and more accurate, I find it so much harder trying to aiming precisely and quickly with two little mushrooms and my thumbs

What annoys me is that, at least with the PS3, you can use a mouse and a keyboard with the console so surely it wouldn't be too hard to allow you to use them in-game

What annoys me is that, at least with the PS3, you can use a mouse and a keyboard with the console so surely it wouldn't be too hard to allow you to use them in-game

if they allow you to use theses, they will be mandatory for online gaming as you'dd stand no chance against other player using nubs...

Back