Huawei Tron Android gaming console

Why does not even one of these companys build a proper Linuxgaming-box with some kind of preconfigured Debian for all those games from the humble store? Well, steambox goes into that direction but something like that with DRM-free in mind would be neat.
Well... I wouldn't like that ;)

Why does not even one of these companys build a proper Linuxgaming-box with some kind of preconfigured Debian for all those games from the humble store? Well, steambox goes into that direction but something like that with DRM-free in mind would be neat.
Well... I wouldn't like that ;)
Pyra PCB + Case without screen, controls, and keyboard = shiny Linux gaming TV console  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, deep fried stuff won't be distinguishable :p
True. :D

deep-fried-foods3.jpg

That's what a steambox is. You should easily be able to add non steam linux games to steam on a steam machine. As far as android consoles this actually looks to be the best one yet. Much cheaper than shield. A really good looking controller except for the circle dpad.

Actually I like the design of the Tron.  I think they will have a skin over Android so that it can be navigated via the controller easily, probably via a skin like the Shield has or maybe its own UI and marketplace like the OUYA.  There are a number of great games now that can be controlled with a controller on Android without a mapper, that number is only growing.  

Back