Origami Golf

One of important thing any game maker must keep in mind, unless they are a godlike programmer and artist combined into a barely mortal person ... is that making games requires collaboration. It's also a fact that people's real lives take precedence over making games (unless that is your real life ... lucky bastards).

There for, this current project has to be put on hold for a bit. It's not the end by any means, but unfortunately life is too demanding at the moment for good progress to be made at this time.

I'm sure development will continue in the future, jus' not sure exactly when.

As a consolation gift, here is a render and video of the second hole in its almost complete form.

minigolf_closing.jpg
*click the image for the animation ... beware, its a kinda big .mov file.

That's looking amazing Traylorpark! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait :)

Wow that's too bad, but understandable. Just promise us this won't get abandoned cause this project is just too nice to let fall by the wayside! I hope everything works out for you guys.

Thanks guys

I don't expect this will fall by the wayside, at least I hope not. Still have some cool ideas yet.
I also have some other things I wanna try on the Caanoo in the meantime though ;)

I hope that you will resume this project... probably (at the actual time) it's the best use of OpenGL ES on Caanoo/Wiz... a very good graphic style! :)

Just out of curiosity, is anybody working with or making any kind of 3D engine thingy?

well i've got some 'thingy' running on the wiz ... it's the engine i've made audiorace with. i'm currently porting it to pandora, the windows port is already working (that's the main OS i'm working on).

*edit*
if you're interested in some cooperation, PM me, maybe we can work out something :)

hi, anybody work on this? it's very beautiful! :D but little note: it's too grey!more colours! :ph34r:

...and maybe a Pandora Port? ;)
VGolf is not bad but I really could need something that can match with "Neo Turf Masters" and this here looks promising.

excuse me, fusion, the game isn't finished, all is a big pre pre alpha... and actually nobody work on it ;) before Traylorpark for the art and Kurtz for the engine work on it... but now
maybe a pandora port ;) maybe... maybe

Guys! I'm so glad to see you still interested in this project. I'm sorry though, I really don't have the time to keep working on it. I am 100 percent Paper Wars right now. Deep into designing new maps and features.

Back