Open2x Dr6 For F100 And F200

Nope, couldn't. I'll try again as soon as I get a hold of a different SD, I'm pretty sure that's the problem. (Funny that I only have a 2GB SD and that's more than enough for me, heh. :p )

BTW About formatting: When I select "format", there is no option for "FAT16", just "FAT32" and "FAT (default)". I tried with both. Is there something else I'm missing to get FAT16?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello people!

He said the mistakes that I have seen in this version of open2x.
PAL TV output is very good, but .... when I launch a video console stays frozen.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Spain.

'Magic Sam' said:
- no battery indicator ?
- navigation with stylus is quite hard :(
- gmu lacks its gmu-setup.gpu, useful for F200 users (gp2x-f200.keymap)
- Language settings always default to English after a reboot
Battery indicator on GP2X F200 is pointless, the ADC is now used for touchscreen instead of battery monitoring. It was crap even on an F100 anyway, so no big loss.

Navigation with the stylus sucks, I agree.. But Ryo seemed to stall a bit in giving GMenu2X better suppor for this.

Gmu doesn't need a different config for F200 users... Open2X now has stick-click emulation so you can just hit Vol+/- for stick-click. You can configure this to be Up+Down+Left+Right in the settings if you like.

English.. well, it's just as well I guess since we don't have translations from English of any of the Open2X stuff anyway, not yet anyway.

Aiii... I'm stuck with an unusable semi-flashed GP2X right now. I've shuffled data around every SD/SDHC/MicroSD I own and still nothing will flash this through to completion. And I can't seem to do a full firmware flash to anything else either...

So my question is this... anyone got a UK friendly link for a sure bet cheap SD card that can flash GP2X firmwares?

When I insert a fresh formatted SD and try to add new sections and links, gmenu2x works fine. but after I add some files, gmenu just cant add more links or sections, this happens more often when I copy payback full to my SD, I'm using a kingston 2GB(the one I always use for my gp2x), and also tried with a kington 4GB HCSD C4 , with same results.

I used the same SD card, in the same session, to upgrade from firmware 2 to 4 to 4.1 and then the tv fix upgrade - the official firmwares upgraded fine, so the card must be fine! Perhaps there are compatability issues?

'bacteria' said:
I used the same SD card, in the same session, to upgrade from firmware 2 to 4 to 4.1 and then the tv fix upgrade - the official firmwares upgraded fine, so the card must be fine! Perhaps there are compatability issues?
Same result as me, huh? Apparently then, DR6 doesn't like official-Firmware-Flashing cards. We will have to try with different cards I guess.

why videoplayer don't have a power select choice? like save(100mhz)-normal(150mhz) - full(200mhz) in standard firmware. İt really affect the batterry life when watching movies.

neorage2x works on tvout(pal) but a little cutoff at the bottom

Back