One day late but more goodies instead

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Well, CircuitCo shipped one day later than planned - but I'm pretty happy anyways: They shipped 350 boards and not thep planned 250.

So yes - 350 boards on the way to UK!

ship.jpg

First!

EDIT: Or not.

Relevant: Whoopee!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on, give us the shipping number.. :(

*edit*

I have to add in here that I am impressed with ED and CriagX's dedication to the project, even with bad health. Keep it up guys, nothing will stop you.

some good news.nice.heres hoping for a steady flow of boards with new nubs from now on.

the more pandora owners the more software will eventually be made.

Woohoo!

I'm eary batch 2 and hope it'll be here in April for my birthday.

Great news, ED.

And I hope you get well soon!

Thanks for putting out more videos, but please don't risk your health just to tease us ;)

Oh come on, give us the shipping number.. :(
If a person has the shipping number, it becomes much easier to intercept or reroute that package. It's unwise to just let anyone have it. I also believe it may be against UPS's agreement and they can terminate tracking if you violate it.

Great news, and this time I am happy that thy are a day late, its worth it for the extra Pandoras to be sent :)

Woohoo!

I'm eary batch 2 and hope it'll be here in April for my birthday.

Iḿ in the exact same boat as you my friend

Wha? If that's true I can see why... but never knew you could.
Well it's not like just having the tracking number will do it, but it does make it a lot easier to pretend to be the company in question if you have that piece of information.

im not satisfied until i know what murphy has done to this one, whos going to be the first to guess, i've heard many news of floods in usa lately, maybe this one will include a flooded ups van?

What's the status of the LCD cables? Did you go with that new company, or are you going to use the old cables for these boards?

Is the heavy snow that is currently hitting Britain having any negative effects on shipping? *cough* volcano *cough*

It says "21.00lb", is that 21lbs per box, or total weight? Just curious.

Excellent news!

I hope they have kept their high standards, and these boards will perform as well as the first run. Hopefully we see a few hundred shipping to the UK every week from here on out. Great Christmas present for the community. Keep em coming! :lol:

Chris

Awesome, this is the best news we could hope for at this point for Christmas! Great job Circuit Co., and thanks for the update Open Pandora Team!

Back