One day late but more goodies instead

^ didn't you already have a pandora? :eek:

How long did it take them to finish these boards and wat could be the estimate of pandoras/week we could expect to be churned out?

~250 a week from newyears on sound reasonable?

great news anway :)

^ didn't you already have a pandora? :eek:

Yup this is my third but this one has the purple haze. I am sorry for all you guys who had to wait because of people like me claiming RMAs but I think the pandora has become better every time so you guys will get the best there is.

I have to add in here that I am impressed with ED and CriagX's dedication to the project, even with bad health.

who has a bad health? ED, craigx, you or the project? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup this is my third but this one has the purple haze. I am sorry for all you guys who had to wait because of people like me claiming RMAs but I think the pandora has become better every time so you guys will get the best there is.
I have to take an "extra" one from this shipment as well.

An RMA would have been an improvement, mine simply never showed up. It was lost in the mail. :angry:

At least I'll end up with the newly redesigned nubs.

350 / 4 = ca 87 - 10 % RMA = 78 Pandora for EvilDragons German Customers Yippie :p

EvilDragon and Craigix: "Gute Besserung" , get well soon :rolleyes:

The only Problem is the Snow Chaos in UK..

Yes, I think CC deserves some praise too at this point. Good to see that things are moving again.

Well, CircuitCo shipped one day later than planned - but I'm pretty happy anyways: They shipped 350 boards and not thep planned 250.

So yes - 350 boards on the way to UK!

ship.jpg
Great News, everybodies back on the boards!! Good stuff

Merry Xmas all

I'm a little afraid to ask, but are some of those 350 going to replace broken nubs? If yes, how much of them? I know that we are told that there is a company that may provide the hardware to replace them, maybe they will contact ED back after christmas to say how long it might still take. Would be frustrating to see higher order numbers get their pandora (that broke after a few weeks for me) just because they were slower...

...and now kill me.

Would be frustrating to see higher order numbers get their pandora (that broke after a few weeks for me) just because they were slower...

...and now kill me.
although it is not your fault your pandora was damaged when you got it, I think it would be only fair to fill those first day(s) orders before someone gets their 2nd, 3rd or 4th replacement like some *cough cough* bosbeetle *cough*

The best answer (and IMO best business practice) should be the (10%)allocated for RMA's should be the absolute number allocated for replacements if a repair can't be done on your actual device, if you send yours in for repairs and it needs replaced due to hardware failure it goes into a second query, a line designated for RMA's only and yours should be replaced with only the 10% designated for RMA's and your replacement should be filled in the order received.

I'm a little offended that you would want to bump the people that ordered a couple hours later than you 2 years ago "because they were slower"

-_- x a billion

EDIT: in fact, not returning it the moment you found out it was broke could have delayed you getting a fixed one. That is fair... you've had yours for 6 months, working or not and regardless the amount of actual time, you still had yours, I have spent that same time or more without mine. Is that delay worth the hours or so ahead of me you were?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back