All the nubs are there! (2011 - 01 - 11)

OK so approx 1600 have already been made, the parts for 1300 more are at the manufacturing facility and 2000? more cases are on their way?

So before the next shipment? 2900 Pandoras will be out in the wild if everything goes well? And 2000 more will be here in 2 months?

Am I totally off base here? :wacko:

OK so approx 1600 have already been made, the parts for 1300 more are at the manufacturing facility and 2000? more cases are on their way?

So before the next shipment? 2900 Pandoras will be out in the wild if everything goes well? And 2000 more will be here in 2 months?

Sounds about right...

Sounds about right...

Unclear, IMO.

Craig said approx 1000-1200 (big range), at the end of the week:

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?showtopic=1037&view=findpost&p=19146

which must not include ED's orders, if since they've already crossed 1000 (http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?showtopic=1142&view=findpost&p=20858).

So does that really means 1250-1600, in the overall queue? Who knows? The numbers are incredibly ambiguous - I can't tell when he's including the Pandora's he's built to ship to ED, or not. Presumably part of the "next 500" he speaks of (

Once these 500 Pandora consoles are built it's iControlpad time. 3000 units. Multiple BT protocols supported and new charging features too.

— Craig J V Rothwell (@craigix)

January 20, 2011
) will go to ED, also. But is that 500 the end of the 1000-1200 (1600)? Or the 2000 mark? Of his shop? Of overall (1600 in his shop)? We need consistent numbers, here. Why is that so hard? Or maybe it's intentional...

Last edited by a moderator:
Units are still shipping this week, and next week the next 500 begin.

Just be patient and enjoy the forum, your Pandora is coming very soon :)

Thank You , I will start checking my email for that confirmation email :)

P.S. I knew I was close in the queue , but very soon - EXCELLENT news :)

I wonder how soon I will be getting mine then 1350-1450 in Craigs queue, guesses anyone??? Would be great to get it before my 40th on the 31st Jan, ouch!

Thanks for the updates. You guys are doing a great job! B)

I hate to break it to you, Buddy (can I call you "Buddy"?) but don't think Craig is referring to your Pandora, in particular. I doubt he could have even looked up yous, without knowing more details, and/or order number. He's just stating a general "the Pandoras are coming, the Pandoras are coming!" like he has every time things have moved quickly.

He already told us he thinks they'll be done with batch 1 (and part of batch 2) by the time the 3DS comes out, which is "very soon" in his timescale. I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited:
I dlike to have my Pandora soon enought to play Pilotwings (Supernintendo) and Pilotwings 64 (N64) to the End, until mey 3DS whit Pilotwings Resort arived, so i have some training.. :lol:

How many Boards do Craigix get until End of next week??

youd be better off training on wii sports resort and wii fit, as thats the same level its going to use...

The Problem is i ditnt owne a Wii, ok i know Pilotwings Resort isnt very hard to play, but there are a few games i realy want to play on the Pandora..

But i want to play both games on my Pandora, because they looks like fun.

If Craig produces 500 each week, and if there is 1600 already produced, and if there is 4000 in batch 1, then:

(t = time in weeks)

1600 + 500t = 4000

500t = 2400

t = 4.8 weeks OR 33.6 days to finish batch one assuming there is no interference.

If Craig produces 500 each week, and if there is 1600 already produced, and if there is 4000 in batch 1, then:

(t = time in weeks)

1600 + 500t = 4000

500t = 2400

t = 4.8 weeks OR 33.6 days to finish batch one assuming there is no interference.

I'm saying the end of March to be on the safe side (yes for once I'm not tempting fate.)

Still, that does = two months! The curse.

I'm really just racing the 3DS.

(t = time in weeks)

1600 + 500t = 4000

500t = 2400

I'm saying the end of March to be on the safe side (yes for once I'm not tempting fate.)

Still, that does = two months! The curse.

I'm really just racing the 3DS.
Do not race the 3Ds that pile of crap has no good games for launch, I would say Zelda was interesting but because the dumb president wants no new content for it I say I would rather play it on my Pandora :)

Back