One day late but more goodies instead

I was bummed, no XMas video from Craig this year.
me thinks that craig has other stuff going on behind the scenes...

excuses about internet connectivity, hardware failure, illness... etc etc...

... my fear is the truth is much darker than that.

me thinks that craig has other stuff going on behind the scenes...

excuses about internet connectivity, hardware failure, illness... etc etc...

... my fear is the truth is much darker than that.

Minecraft addiction?

I think I might be one of the next 350, my number is 850-950, so I have my fingers crossed. I'm leaning more towards I'm not since reading a thread someone with a number lower than mine has not received their's yet.

Any idea how far 350 will get us into Craig's queue?

^ My guess is about 650. I'm 650-750 and I'm not expecting my panda from this next mini-batch. I think about 400 orders from Craig's queue have been fulfilled, and one quarter of the next lot will be going to ED.

As always though, no news since last Wednesday probably means bad news. I'm thinking the boards were never shipped from Texas...

I think I might be one of the next 350, my number is 850-950, so I have my fingers crossed. I'm leaning more towards I'm not since reading a thread someone with a number lower than mine has not received their's yet.

Any idea how far 350 will get us into Craig's queue?

Well', I was told my "approximate queue position" is 400-500, and I'm still waiting...

I will assume 350+ means the boards shipped from Texas and the 1 nubbers that he mentioned last week. I doubt more than 350 new boards where sent, so don't get excited until we hear ED say more have been shipped from CC. Hopefully by the end of this week more will be ready, and shipped out to Craig for assembly.

Chris

There´s alot of concern that these boards are RMA bound but I am doubtful of this.

Most of the RMA´s are nub related but people in this category were asked to email in with `broken nub´ to give the OPT a gauge of how many units needed fixing.

To my knowledge no one, inc myself, has yet reported receipt of any email to coax them to `return your unit for RMA with the new batch of boards NOW please´ from OPT staff.

Therefore I think it safe to believe the new 350 boards are for new customers, and when OPT have either spare NEW NUBS on hand (plus a tool to do them themselves), or, a window in the board companies time (to ship them a RMA batch to carefully remove and resolder new nubs to and carefully return them) will that email summons occur!

I am happy waiting and want new Pandorae in new Pandorians hands :)

OPT...Make it so!

How many more Pandora's until ED is finished with his first batchers? His queue really screws up Craig's queue. I wish I had a number rather than an estimate and Craig could say where he was in his queue. I wish I would have known this ahead of time I would have ordered from ED just so I'd know where I was in the queue and updated on what number the queue was on.

Oh well, everything is sorted out now as far as parts. Nubs are figured out, cases are figured out, boards are being made in a predictable fashion, what else is there? It can't be that much longer. How about LCD ribbons, was that ever sorted out?

How many more Pandora's until ED is finished with his first batchers?
About the same time as Craig's list. Remember, it was decided to not give any of the lists higher priority, instead both are being processed with equal priority. About every 4th Pandora goes to ED, because he got ~1/4 of all 1st batch preorders.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the same time as Craig's list. Remember, it was decided to not give any of the lists higher priority, instead both are being processed with equal priority. About every 4th Pandora goes to ED, because he got ~1/4 of all 1st batch preorders.
If that is the case why is Craig's queue so screwed up, everyone that ordered from him should have a number and he should list exactly how many have shipped. I wonder why this isn't how it is. Even with the RMA units it should still be pretty easy to say what number each customer is and where in the queue the current shipment is.

I tough EvilDragon hasnt a Que: He send the Pandora in the """" of the Ordernumbers, and there are some Ordernumbers whitout an Pandora because Dingoo, Wiz, Books, Games, Parts etc, and chanceled Orders dont make everyting whit your Ordernumber...

I have 3265, but this says nothing about mey Position, only that i get mie Pandora not until 3000 has his unit..

The """" is for sentences i ditnt know

Last edited by a moderator:
Back