[Multichoice poll] What colour should the Pyra's case be?

Which hues whould you be happy with?

• No hue (black/grey/white)

Votes: 180 78.3%
  • Red

Votes: 76 33.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 26 11.3%
  • Yellow

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Spring green

Votes: 24 10.4%
  • Green

Votes: 25 10.9%
  • Sea green

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Cyan (sky blue)

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • Pandora blue

Votes: 37 16.1%
  • Blue (Deep blue)

Votes: 77 33.5%
  • Purple

Votes: 43 18.7%
  • Magenta

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Pinkish red

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Octarine

Votes: 29 12.6%

• Total voters

This poll sucks!
Unfortunately, we have to work within the limitations of the forum software (three questions, twenty questions each, I believe) 

The hue/saturation/value/texture properties of the case form a 4-dimensional space, which is difficult to map readably onto an essentially one-dimensional poll.

I don't think the color choices will change much, so maybe someone can redo this poll with black white gray separated, red and blue only? About time for a new color thread anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
This poll sucks!
Unfortunately, we have to work within the limitations of the forum software (three questions, twenty questions each, I believe)

The hue/saturation/value/texture properties of the case form a 4-dimensional space, which is difficult to map readably onto an essentially one-dimensional poll.
I know.

I don't think the color choices will change much, so maybe someone can redo this poll with black white gray separated, red and blue only? About time for a new color thread anyway.
If someone wants a new poll maybe they should make one.  It might help to include off-white and beige, and perhaps light and dark grey.  I think some of us that like red don't actually agree on which red.  Maybe instead of words we can use hex values of the choices.  

I probably would not have picked the grey ED is using as one I would like, however it reminds me of some things I like, and is becoming more appealing the more I look at it.  A little black here and there (which I can do myself) and it will look great.

If someone wants a new poll maybe they should make one.  It might help to include off-white and beige, and perhaps light and dark grey.  I think some of us that like red don't actually agree on which red.  Maybe instead of words we can use hex values of the choices.  

I probably would not have picked the grey ED is using as one I would like, however it reminds me of some things I like, and is becoming more appealing the more I look at it.  A little black here and there (which I can do myself) and it will look great.
I would love off-white or beige.

Back