[Poll] Case Colour Clarification

Your First Choice in Colour

• Total voters

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
To gain further clarification on your preference of case colour, based on the most popular choices determined in this thread:

http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/15622-multichoice-poll-what-colour-should-the-pyras-case-be/

Please note that questions 2, 5, and 8 in this Poll are Multi-choice.

This Poll is only to give further insight into the current popular choices, and is *NOT* to determine specific colour values. 

Specific colour values can be determined later in another poll, but please feel free to specify which colour values you are referring to in your choices if you wish to.

In order for the information gleaned from this poll to be accurate, I have made it public.

Happy voting! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's the dark purple?
I would have liked that option as well, but thought I should limit the options to the clear front runners.

I included Beige because there seems to be a desire for it, and there was no option for it in the previous poll.

Do you feel I should edit the poll to include Light Purple and Dark Purple?

I think it would be good to have purple on the poll...   I'm not sure this is going to be terribly useful as a poll though.  The questions are good,  but the way the poll system compiles the data doesn't seem terribly useful for the type of data being collected.

-Neelix

^

^I want a dark metalic Magenta with Pink highlights.... but there is no point diluting the votes with options that will never win. ;)    :rolleyes:

This poll is to bring clarity to the leading options in the other poll, that badly needed clarification (I.e. No hue (black/grey/white) )

However, purple is close enough to the front runners to argue that it should be included in this poll??

I think it would be good to have purple on the poll...   I'm not sure this is going to be terribly useful as a poll though.  The questions are good,  but the way the poll system compiles the data doesn't seem terribly useful for the type of data being collected.

-Neelix
I couldn't think of a way to format it that it would end up being any clearer or more accurate.... I know at a glance it looks a mess, but if one wanted to get an accurate view they could sift through which member voted what to extrapolate the actual results.

That's why I made it public.

At the very least this should show us whether people prefer Black, Light Grey, Dark Grey, or White / Off White / Beige, which the other poll was unable to do.

I shall now include purple, so those of you who want that can re-vote.

Gone for Beige+Black as first Option, Dark Grey as secod and Dark Red as third.

Basic extrapolation at 16 votes:

**(Feel free to alter your vote to strengthen a preferred option)

Black:             6 + 4 + 3 = 13

Off Black:       1 + 1 + 1 = 3

Light Grey:     0 + 2 + 0 = 2

Dark Grey:     1 + 3 + 3 = 7

White:            1 + 0 + 1 = 2

Off White:      0 + 0 + 1 = 1

Red:               0 + 0 + 1 = 1

Dark Red:      2 + 2 + 3 = 7

Blue:              0 + 0 + 0 = 0

Dark Blue:      3 + 3 + 0 = 6

Beige:             1 + 0 + 1 = 2

Light Purple:   0 + 0 + 0 = 0

Dark Purple:   1 + 1 + 2 = 5

Therefor:

1st: Black

2nd: Dark Grey or Dark Red

3rd: Dark Blue

4th: Dark Purple

To break it up a bit more:

1st: Black (13 + 3 = 16)

2nd: Dark Grey (7 + 2 = 9)

3rd: Dark Red (7 + 1 = 8)

4th: Dark Blue (6)

5th: Dark Purple (5)

I think we can solve the problem of potential theft by choosing the right colour: CAMO!

It's perfect, just close the lid and it disappears!

If that white is actually a light gray, then that actually looks pretty good. Haven't voted yet. I think it will help if more people post a visual.
Anyway, yeah guys, the whole point is to narrow down results.

Maybe you should added camouflage to the poll.

Black is popular for good reasons, that is why all the popular options (at the moment), are Black and "variants" of black (or off-black). It tends not to display smudges and scratches (especially dirt-filled (i.e. old) scratches) much, only significantly inferior to a camouflage option, but looking a little smarter and (likely, as it would not be 'painted' on) more resistant to wear.

Other than black, some variant of red would fit with the name Pyra, so dark red and red are my second and third choices, respectively. I expect, though, that on a black Pyra, the Pyra symbol would be red. I really like the red and black combination. :)

If that white is actually a light gray, then that actually looks pretty good. Haven't voted yet. I think it will help if more people post a visual.

Anyway, yeah guys, the whole point is to narrow down results.

Maybe you should added camouflage to the poll.
Ok, I've added one last option - 'Other':

So now everyone can vote for whatever they like.

Really think camo has a chance?

Back