Moving forward! (2010-12-17)

knowing you drew that thing in your avatar, i cant wait to see some artwork, please dont hesitate posting the bad ones as well, and not just the finished product

Last edited by a moderator:
Puff_the_Magic_Dragon.jpg

Tried to find a Puff the "Evil" Dragon, but couldn't.

Heh - but mine is WAAAY older... first drawing of it was 1991... :)

So should I handpaint a colored dragon with a Pandora and put that onto eBay? :p

No you should hand paint your dragon ON a Pandora then put it on ebay. Maybe even blowing flames around the Pandora logo ...

Howdy Ed,

hope you are OK and back at peak performance (i'm still suffering from a particularly nasty bout of Flu) could you confirm if CircuitCo has shipped the 250 boards that are ready, and when they intend to ship the other 750 that they are testing.

I ditnt think so, CC hasnt Send them by now, because there is an Timewarp between Texas and UK..

"lets do the timewarp again...."

Its to earle in the Morning in Texas..

EDIT:

Finally more Pandoras on the way with fully tested nubs, iControlpad website for Christmas & just building 20 final 1 nub Pandoras for ebay!

Craigix via Twitter

Wonder why 20 one nubbers are going on Ebay? Can they not be fixed? Is it that replacing nubs on these units will cost more than just selling as is single nub?

These would have sold like hotcakes on cyber Monday.

Wonder why 20 one nubbers are going on Ebay? Can they not be fixed? Is it that replacing nubs on these units will cost more than just selling as is single nub?

These would have sold like hotcakes on cyber Monday.
take in consideration that these might be previously owned "refurbished" pandoras

but maybe not so much with the actual refurbishing. People would still buy them as if they were new and pay full price for them (if not more than full).

Makes perfect sense to put those on eBay since they will make a nice profit of them even though they might not be in fully working order. The other option for them would be to ship them back to the board company who then fixes the units and sends them back, which costs OpenPandora some money rather than delivering something extra. However, this one-nubber-unit thing only works out profitable for them as long as the demand is very high. If Pandora's could be ordered and delivered within a week, absolutely nobody would buy them at full price or more.

Yeah, those extra 1 nub units should be the last of their kind. I know the last time Craig took emails and listed some on ebay, but it is just way faster to list them all on ebay. Plus going with ebay, it can be fair for anyone who is interested. I'm also guessing these units all have the original crappy nub, so any of these units will probably need warranty repair at some point, unless the new owner has no interest in using the one nub.

I can honestly say the Pandora is very usable without using the nubs, but I started off using both, and just got used to using them. Now I feel like I have a lesser machine now that my left has died on me. I'm just happy that great new nubs have been completed, the mould company delivered quality cases(after many mishaps/miscommunications), and now the board company is getting the cobwebs dusted off, and our delivering complete boards.

All is Good!

Chris

Howdy Ed,

hope you are OK and back at peak performance (i'm still suffering from a particularly nasty bout of Flu) could you confirm if CircuitCo has shipped the 250 boards that are ready, and when they intend to ship the other 750 that they are testing.
+1 Would like to know too.

So, how many all together have been delivered? When can someone in the late late 3000s expect to receive one?

Thanks,

REB

Did CircuitCo already provide an updated schedule? 250 Shipping on Tuesday and 750 in production isn't a particularly clear schedule in my book. Besides, it seems unbelievably slow given the fact that Trey already reported 500 being in production a couple of weeks ago.

Now that I mention it, did those 250 actually ship yesterday?

Did CircuitCo already provide an updated schedule? 250 Shipping on Tuesday and 750 in production isn't a particularly clear schedule in my book. Besides, it seems unbelievably slow given the fact that Trey already reported 500 being in production a couple of weeks ago.

Now that I mention it, did those 250 actually ship yesterday?

Maybe OPT can ask them for a schedule when they are planning to come up with an updated schedule?

Maybe OPT can ask them for a schedule when they are planning to come up with an updated schedule?
Or maybe only for a schedule on the schedule for their schedule :p (j/k)...

Sorry for this but had to post this mysterious sentence I formed after reading this.

Back