Mariokart Ds

hi all, just picked up my "mario kart ds pak" have added you all to my buddies, except deadlychciken, as it seems that yor code is incorrect :( i may be wrong.

My code is:

im named "Matt" which is very creative, anyone online now?

matt goode posted on Dec 26 2005 at 02:13 PM said:
hey, whilst im waiting to find ut when i cant send my gp2x back, im gana get meself a DS with mario kart, tommorow i hope.

For £100, possibly with bomberman too i though this quite the bargain!

So, is mario kart really worth it? or is it the same as all the other mario karts (not a bad thing), also, how does the touchsxreen come into play? is it used at all?

touch screen is not used. and the game is very good. The multiplayer gets boring very fast, i haven't been online in a couple weeks. All you can do is race and thats it. no chat, no pop the ballon like the N64, no nothing, just racing.

I still recommend it though, single player game is very good as is the mission mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
matt goode posted on Dec 27 2005 at 02:19 PM said:
hi all at just picked up my "mario kart ds pak" have added you all to my buddies, except deadlychciken, as it seems that yor code is incorrect :( i may be wrong.

My code is:

I accidently typed it wrong.... here it is, hopefully correct this time..

My friend code:

deadlychicken22 posted on Dec 27 2005 at 02:56 PM said:
matt goode posted on Dec 27 2005 at 02:19 PM said:
hi all at just picked up my "mario kart ds pak" have added you all to my buddies, except deadlychciken, as it seems that yor code is incorrect :( i may be wrong.

My code is:

I accidently typed it wrong.... here it is, hopefully correct this time..

My friend code:
cheers mate, ill add you in a bit. Really enjoying mario kart, do you have to do grand prix or missions to get new karts?

grand prix will unlock them, i got all the karts but i still find Yoshi with Poltergust cart to be the best for me. Whats sad is how lopsided the drivers are even with all the karts, i cannot use my fav char, Bowser, in multiplayer because he cannot win no matter what kart is used.

Angel posted on Dec 27 2005 at 05:14 PM said:
grand prix will unlock them, i got all the karts but i still find Yoshi with Poltergust cart to be the best for me. Whats sad is how lopsided the drivers are even with all the karts, i cannot use my fav char, Bowser, in multiplayer because he cannot win no matter what kart is used.
Yeah, i found the same thing happening to me when I tried the slower accelerating people. It's really unbalanced.

At the risk of sounding like the last kid in the playground, my friend code is

Et je added all of you guys.

I'll stick you in!

Is there no animal crossing thread? I've been hanging around a mate's village the last few nights, and it is excellent! Come on you guys, buy Animal Crossing! (From the Canadian site!)

Do you have a friend code shin?

hi i got a router for my xbox 360 the other day and couldnt get my ds to work with it . But tonigth i thougth id try again and it works now :unsure: .

ANyway heres my friend code :468214-110200

Okay, I think I've added everyone in this thread.

Mine is: 154681-633548

Now you guys can all beat me. :p I'm having a lot of trouble actually finding people to play against. And playing against only one person pretty much sucks.

lately my ds can never find anyone to race against, when it has its been against japanese players who keep disconnecting after i beat them. Maybe we should open a new thread for people to put all their friend codes in, i had trouble searching through all these posts.

Is it me, or do friend codes seem redundant unless you tell someone specifically when you are going to be using the game?

p.s. Shinneri, I added you.

Lubidog, it says that your code has'nt been registered.

Back