Mariokart Ds

Sweet, I knew there had to be some places that sold them for near 30 or at least a bit less, I was kind of scared at first because I thought first party games were being upped to nearish 35 bucks but good thing that it's not B).

wtf Lubi? I thought we were friends  <_<

even if all americans are fat retards, what the hell would that have to do with us getting stuff cheaper??

Don't sweat it, it's just bitterness that we're valued consumers with more disposable cash for things like buying games. :p

Er, it was a joke referring to an earlier thread! I value my friendship with Bast higher than my marriage! Heck, I love the guy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be arsed to PM anyone, but I've added you all. So add me and let's play!

Who's Peter???

That was great!!!!

Well, that was great! Some epic races there!!!!!

need a friggin wireless router, I'm missing out on all the fun :(

And whatever thread it was that I missed that was all about anti-american sentiment... ah well I'm glad I missed it :D

We're not all fat (well... I am :D ), and not all retarded (okay well most of us are... I'm not... I think?), and anyways we dont' always get everything first, the japanese do :p

so glad Lubi and I are still friends though!! B) ;)

Sam, that was some epic racing, wasn't it? So many tight finishes!

Excellent stuff!!! Best handheld game ever (well, one of them!) Anything that can tear me away from WOrld of Warcraft has gotta be good!!!!

need a friggin wireless router, I'm missing out on all the fun :(

And whatever thread it was that I missed that was all about anti-american sentiment... ah well I'm glad I missed it :D

We're not all fat (well... I am :D ), and not all retarded (okay well most of us are... I'm not... I think?), and anyways we dont' always get everything first, the japanese do :p

so glad Lubi and I are still friends though!! B) ;)

Sorry guys I thought the :p at the end would've taken the edge off my comment so it didnt sound so serious, wasnt looking to start that thread again either.

Today I saw the Red DS with the Mariokart pack in and almost broke my resolve on waiting for a black DS... But I'm sure a game like this will be played for a good long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back