Let's Guess What Is In The New Boxes?

mali said:
^ You don't like Pippi Långstrump?
I find it funny that everyone is still guessing :lol:
Pippie langkous(our launguage)....cant believe i watched that as a kid:p
but i did...every episode third times or so, and sometimes i couldnt sleep because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
davidgro said:
(And Craig still hasn't said what's actually in the boxes right?)
But we've got a photo, no? I can see antistatic mats, wire mesh and copper tape. I didn't look very closely, though.
Yeah I recognized the tape and the static free material, this must be all the stuff they need for the building process. You cant build a Pandora with the equipment to do it. Not terribly exciting but it's progress and I think we can all get behind that.

And Pipi Longstocking aired numerous times on ABC's saturday afternoon movie slot way back in the days. Your pain is felt.

davidgro said:
Interesting. I've heard the name, and might have seen a movie or cartoon when I was very young, but I think in the USA it's not on TV all the time. (Then again my viewing habits didn't always match those of my age group... I remember when the Discovery Channel was all science all the time. It was awesome)

The main thing is that it's very different from mali's other avatars that I've seen, and that's what I found freaky. (And Craig still hasn't said what's actually in the boxes right?)
OK, in the USA, this series (abbout a strong, tough and clever girlie with an very wrong taste in clothing) is maybe unknown, I think it's a typical European thing. ^^
Same for Characters like "Winnetou" or "Lucky Luke". Even if one is a Appache Chief and the other a Comic Cowboy that shoots faster then his own shadow, I'm sure nearly nobody in the USA knows these names. :D

Anyway. It seems, Craigix has fun to watch us guessing "Whats in the Box". I would end this discussion with just simply explaining whats in the Box and don't keep the community busy for 2 days. But I'm not Craigix and I will never understand him. <_<

No, Pippi Longstocking is at least somewhat known in the US, I think I had one of her books when I was little.
I fucking hated her and her stupid name.
I still do.
What kind of person names a child "Pippi"??

It could be all of our names, addresses, photographs, and underwear

^ Very good find!
Now we know where the PSUs are from :)

edit:
Rechecked the other pic, the PSU boxes don't have this markings, so maybe only the power cables are from "Power Pax"

craigix said:
I can't wait for the box of boxes to arrive.
A box with boxes? And what's inside those boxes?

:lol: Klitschko, heavywheight champion just knocked out ...someone, I forgot the name. edit: "fast"(lol) Eddie Chambers
Lame joke, I know :rolleyes:

mali said:
^ Very good find!
Now we know where the PSUs are from :)

edit:
Rechecked the other pic, the PSU boxes don't have this markings, so maybe only the power cables are from "Power Pax"

Ur right, but..

powerpax.jpg

:p

Edit: Btw, this table is a total mess.. shame on you Craig!

Attachments

• powerpax.jpg
    powerpax.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 101
I see a shopping bag from... "Whisky Stop" ?? and at the top right, what are those? Birth control pills?

sverm said:
I see a shopping bag from... "Whisky Stop" ?? and at the top right, what are those? Birth control pills?

Meds and alcohol just don't get along.. what is he thinking, he can get pregnant! :p

Back